Wet Spam v Tottenham Hotspur - League Cup- 31.10.18

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Oh dear...

Edit: Just read his twitter profile...

"London Irish boy #Ilford • West Ham COYI • GAA #Cork, ex Altar boy, had trials, Meme enthusiast, Away days with George Wall
1f49e.png
1f35b.png
Curry
1f35b.png
. Tiocfaidh ar la."
Must be the only republican spammer...Altar boy is a giveaway...

Last edited:
Finally back. Had a hideous treck into London and missed the very start. But that was so much more enjoyable than Monday. All to do with being in the company and surrounded by proper fans. Such a different crowd. Loved all the shit going on around the game. Was in the upper tier so not the best view but it was hilarious seeing the pathetic Spam attacks. And I don’t mean on the pitch. They’re just pitiful pondlife - like lary toddlers kicking off in a soft play. Managed to get punched in the face in the goal celebrations. Think I’ve fractured my jaw as I can’t eat now. Bloody easy to get away from that shithole, possibly because they all left with 20 minutes to go. Their fans were just pathetic. Loved the Sissoko songs. Foyth is utter class. Get him locked down. Llorente worked hard.

Said it before and I'll say it again...

We might have to wait ages for our stadium to be complete.
We might not make any signings.
We might make mistakes.
We might snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.
We might not win a trophy for another 10 years.

But thank fuck we're not West Ham.

ITS HAPPENED AGAIN.....ITS HAPPENED AGAAAAAIN, WEST HAM UNITED ITS HAPPENED AGAIN..
Hahaha what an night of entertainment. We’ve now won 3 on the trot at the London Stadium, something they have NEVER managed..we get under their skin sooooo badly.
Ripped the piss out of them all night, their faces were a picture.
Another flare, watching them leave after 75 mins, watching their feeble attempts to try and break through the security, singing “is that Mark Noble” to a pitch invader and fuck off back to your caravans, Sonny shushing the pikeys, beating them at their shithole AGAIN.
What more can one ask?

To all those wools who were saying their recent record against us is unacceptable, take another look. As we let them know “you’ll always be shit, you’ll always be shiiiit, West Ham United you’ll always be shit”

:dembelelol::tobyarm::dembelefingers:

Last edited:
Well that was a difficult night of my life... Sat in the home end sitting on my hand. Honestly I know we joke and all, but that lot really are a different breed. On their own players backs from the first whistle, booting off with each other, viva Lazio chants and anti semitism rife. Proper scum who deserve that poxy stadium.

Was gleefully joining in with the 'youll always be shite' and 'you sold your soul' chants (in my head obviously, I value my life)

Okay, so looking at the lineup I had most questions about 3 folks- KWP, Foyth and Wanyama. About others I did not have many questions. So how did they fare? -

Foyth - magnificente!!! Whatta performance, whatta composure, whatta tackles. Just AWESOME. Want to see a lot more of him. Let's not forget, those were bulky EPL players he fought against there!
KWP - aay-aay-aay sorry but not up for it. Was bullied off the ball so many times so easily. Unfortunately not ready for EPL.
Wanyama - ordinario was not one, was not other. Did not play bad and made quite some tackles and stops in midfield. With some more game time, there could be improvements by him, but still not sure when (or if at all) we'll see good ol' Big Vic again.

Game all in all was superb. Happy to see Son get off the mark. Whatta goals they both were!!
Was nice Skipp getting minutes. And Llorente scoring... well, that does not every day, does it :D ?

We were far superior to Wet Spam as a whole and this gave me geat pleasure.
And now we can be sure that there will not be any motivation issues in the next round or what :) ?
Can't wait to see Foyth showing Auba and Lacca where they belong!
Who the fuck are you? Joe Dolce?

Back
Top Bottom