Wet Spam v Tottenham Hotspur - League Cup- 31.10.18

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Playing away at West Ham is always quite an obviously manageable game -of course, right oh.

No let’s clearly follow the same strategy as we have done for the last four seasons - it’s worked wonders the trophy cabinet ( and against PL sides in this cup).

Hopefully we will continue with this side for the weekend - you would have no issues of course.
Got to wonder at the motives of someone who gets pissy when we get a win...

Used to be mildly shat up going to Upton Park, now I’m more scared of the price of a beer in one of the fucking hipster pubs around the ground
I used to love going to Upton Park when we played them. As much as I hate them, it was a proper stadium and atmosphere. I still love going to the OS and beating them, but it's not the same. I wish modern football had never happened.

1494294519973.gif

Winks, Alli, Eriksen and Son all to come in. Need to get that winning feeling back ASAP. About time we took this comp seriously and get some well earned silverware for our progress, the players owe it to Poch and us fans. COYS!

ITS HAPPENED AGAIN.....ITS HAPPENED AGAAAAAIN, WEST HAM UNITED ITS HAPPENED AGAIN..
Hahaha what an night of entertainment. We’ve now won 3 on the trot at the London Stadium, something they have NEVER managed..we get under their skin sooooo badly.
Ripped the piss out of them all night, their faces were a picture.
Another flare, watching them leave after 75 mins, watching their feeble attempts to try and break through the security, singing “is that Mark Noble” to a pitch invader and fuck off back to your caravans, beating them at their shithole AGAIN.
What more can one ask?

To all those wools who were saying their recent record against us is unacceptable, take another look. As we let them know “you’ll always be shit, you’ll always be shiiiit, West Ham United you’ll always be shit”

:dembelelol::tobyarm::dembelefingers:

TWICE IN TWO WEEKS, TWICE IN TWO WEEKS....WEST HAM UNITED, THAT'S TWICE IN TWO WEEKS!

Pretty sure i saw them wrapping the pitch invaders in foil blankets and offering them water as they took them away.........

Come oooonnnnn, one of their fans ran onto the pitch when they were defending a corner and we scored from the aforementioned corner, proper banter, again! :pochlol:

Yep and he gets a life ban from the stadium....Surely a bigger punishment would be to force them to watch every home game?

Back
Top Bottom