Wet Spam v Tottenham Hotspur - League Cup- 31.10.18

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Granted I'm fighting back supporting Lloris but that goal he let in was a fucking shocker. That's how it works Joe, find the fault and don't stop talking about it, exaggerate it make it into something massive. i guarantee you had Llrois came for a cross and missed it entirely flapping at thin air and let in that goal his thread would be a blaze of rage.

I saw the incident you’re talking about and it did look amateurish, but to say you weren’t overly impressed with his performance was unduly harsh in my opinion. Just my take on it mate.

If they make that match the 19th, then I am in a plane during the fixture.... will be nervously/frantically getting my phone to connect as soon as we land then....

Back
Top Bottom