Wet Spam v Tottenham Hotspur - League Cup- 31.10.18

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You were disappointed we didn't play Harry Kane, Toby Alderweireld, Eric Dier and Hugo Lloris in a quite obviously manageable game for our rotation players.

Are you new to football?

Playing away at West Ham is always quite an obviously manageable game -of course, right oh.

No let’s clearly follow the same strategy as we have done for the last four seasons - it’s worked wonders the trophy cabinet ( and against PL sides in this cup).

Hopefully we will continue with this side for the weekend - you would have no issues of course.

Wanyama is a strange one for me, what with the links kind of out of nowhere that was listing him that we were looking to move him on and there have been rumours that his knees are chronic and then you see his performances it kind of makes sense. He's been miles of his first year when I thought he was superb. Tonight he was terrible miles off the pace, so slow to everything and unable to reach so many passes to him.
True, which makes Winks' performance all the more impressive

Playing away at West Ham is always quite an obviously manageable game -of course, right oh.

No let’s clearly follow the same strategy as we have done for the last four seasons - it’s worked wonders the trophy cabinet ( and against PL sides in this cup).

Hopefully we will continue with this side for the weekend - you would have no issues of course.
Look at yourself

Foyth was immense, so commanding, composed, dominant.

Winksy, great too, positive forward passes! Lovely to see.

Sonny! I love him, when he smiles, I smile! :sonpoint:

Tbf mate in every appearance for us Gazza has been class, arguably our second best player tonight and controlled his box well. Lloris has been dropping a lot of clangers recently so I can see why people might think that
That goal was all on him fella, absolute howler. Came out for a cross didn't make it, wayward kicking. He did pull off at least one good save I'll give you that. But I wasn't comfortable watching him.

Wanyama is a strange one for me, what with the links kind of out of nowhere that was listing him that we were looking to move him on and there have been rumours that his knees are chronic and then you see his performances it kind of makes sense. He's been miles of his first year when I thought he was superb. Tonight he was terrible miles off the pace, so slow to everything and unable to reach so many passes to him.
He did struggle somewhat, left for dead for a few times tonight. Really hope he can get it back, he was a rock first season like you say.

That goal was all on him fella, it bounced over him for fucksake absolute howler. Think he pulled off one smart save in the 2nd half, maybe another but sorry he wasn't tested. Missed a cross too after coming off his line to take it, a couple of kicks out to no-one (this is what the Lloris haters do ain't it?) Not overly impressed tonight.

You’re starting to look a bit silly with your faves. He had a good game.

Got to wonder at the motives of someone who gets pissy when we get a win...

You’re starting to look a bit silly with your faves. He had a good game.
Granted I'm fighting back supporting Lloris but that goal he let in was a fucking shocker. That's how it works Joe, find the fault and don't stop talking about it, exaggerate it make it into something massive. i guarantee you had Llrois came for a cross and missed it entirely flapping at thin air and let in that goal his thread would be a blaze of rage.

Back
Top Bottom