Wet Spam v Tottenham Hotspur - League Cup- 31.10.18

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Juan Foyth.....BRILLIANT!

Sanchez very good too. For those of you who want Gazza in goal ahead of Lloris take a long hard look at yourselves!
yeah he was dreadful

all those shots that kept hitting his hands

could have been more aggressive coming to block the goal, but apart from that
didn't look out of place

Am gutted I missed most of the match trying to find a stream. Anyone got a link to the full match ? Too soon perhaps?
Liking the love for Foyth. Sounds like he played a blinder.

In short:

Foyth: Pure class
Wanyama: diabolical
LLorente: Shocking

into the Quarter finals.

I thought Wanyama showed good signs that he can still offer something. Amazing how two people can see things so different, what makes it the beautiful game I suppose.

I thought Winks looked superb as the game went on, the kids really growing into such a clever, snippy and elegant little player I'm excited to see where he'll be level wise in the next year or so

giphy.gif

Disappointed with playing a weakened team = definite defeat on cards. Jesus Christ the stupidity with some of the members on here is quite something.

Very good win. Spam caused us problems but our defense was up to it.
Foyth was brilliant, bodes well for the future.
Sonny was much better and great finishes, pleased for him, good to see him happy.

yeah he was dreadful

all those shots that kept hitting his hands

could have been more aggressive coming to block the goal, but apart from that
didn't look out of place
That goal was all on him fella, it bounced over him for fucksake absolute howler. Think he pulled off one smart save in the 2nd half, maybe another but sorry he wasn't tested. Missed a cross too after coming off his line to take it, a couple of kicks out to no-one (this is what the Lloris haters do ain't it?) Not overly impressed tonight.

I can see why Foyth may be getting the ump not playing.

If Toby is off in the summer, we need to start breading him in. He looks the business.

And Winksy is getting better and better.

breading

NOUN
mass noun
  • A coating of breadcrumbs, typically on fried food.

Sounds tasty...not very practical though...

Back
Top Bottom