Wet Spam v Tottenham Hotspur - League Cup- 31.10.18

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

But you were ready to embrace it and laugh at the mere mortals from the battlements of your vampiric castle weren’t you?

Ok, in reality your mum’s parlour then. Honestly a man of your age still living at home? You should be ashamed you great big greedy cuckoo. Take your weight off other people’s shoulders and be a man.

Don’t you mean big greedy speight?

Well that was a difficult night of my life... Sat in the home end sitting on my hand. Honestly I know we joke and all, but that lot really are a different breed. On their own players backs from the first whistle, booting off with each other, viva Lazio chants and anti semitism rife. Proper scum who deserve that poxy stadium.

Was gleefully joining in with the 'youll always be shite' and 'you sold your soul' chants (in my head obviously, I value my life)

Oh dear...

Edit: Just read his twitter profile...

"London Irish boy #Ilford • West Ham COYI • GAA #Cork, ex Altar boy, had trials, Meme enthusiast, Away days with George Wall
1f49e.png
1f35b.png
Curry
1f35b.png
. Tiocfaidh ar la."
Must be the only republican spammer...Altar boy is a giveaway...

Last edited:
That was fun. Easy to get home afterwards as well. Row 54, a pretty good view from up there as it goes.

When they scored the volume went up and they had a bit of confidence. Then some div invades the pitch slowing the game and we score our third. Excellent.

Shocked by how many of their fans get chucked out. Different breed.

I am always weary of defenders making last ditch tackles... Does it mean that they are good or bad? Let's give Foyth a run in the team want him on for 30 minutes at least.

I think he is a very good player but need some assurance .

Back
Top Bottom