Wet Spam v Tottenham Hotspur - League Cup- 31.10.18

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What a night. West Ham should be even more embarrassed than normal. 3-1 at home against our second team :dembelelol:

Know it's early but probably looking for a couple of QF tickets in the off chance someone with loads of LPs isn't going and doesn't mind applying - trekked up to MK and off to this shithole but probably won't have the points for this one

On to the next round my friends
Dp9qfXYWkAA1EYT.jpg
Never not funny.

Come on T, that wasn’t a pass, he was shooting and farted at the same time...
I know you have a long and abiding appreciation for Sissoko's...ummm...err...let's go with 'qualities'. I am making it my job to persuade/convince/coerce/cajole/ or straight out trick you into admitting your eternal man-love for our dear Moussa. One of these days you will slip up and drop a "See you rotten fuckers!!!! Now THAT'S why we spent the 30 large" in response to some breathtaking bit of magic that he produces. I sensed the spirit almost hit tonight. Your secret is safe for now but not much longer.

Thought we were very decent tonight, although that Spell after 2-0 was a worry, I was more impressed with the come back to 3-1 than alarmed by the 2-1. Good direct play, willing runners passing at pace. To be absolutely honest it’s flagged up that Lucas, Kane axis is not working great and that might need to end as a partnership. When Son is at the races he is superb. Maybe he needs to keep starting and Harry benefit from a couple of weeks off. And Foyth could become some player.

This type of performance is the Tottenham we were seeing when challenging. Bring on the Arse

I know you have a long and abiding appreciation for Sissoko's...ummm...err...let's go with 'qualities'. I am making it my job to persuade/convince/coerce/cajole/ or straight out trick you into admitting your eternal man-love for our dear Moussa. One of these days you will slip up and drop a "See you rotten fuckers!!!! Now THAT'S why we spent the 30 large" in response to some breathtaking bit of magic that he produces. I sensed the spirit almost hit tonight. Your secret is safe for now but not much longer.
Sissoko is much much better than this bloke :freund: Christ the late 90’s were horrific

^^^^^^^^^

What were those Spurs fans thinking ?

What on earth were those spammers thinking ?

Fuck me how far are they from the pitch !!

Finally back. Had a hideous treck into London and missed the very start. But that was so much more enjoyable than Monday. All to do with being in the company and surrounded by proper fans. Such a different crowd. Loved all the shit going on around the game. Was in the upper tier so not the best view but it was hilarious seeing the pathetic Spam attacks. And I don’t mean on the pitch. They’re just pitiful pondlife - like lary toddlers kicking off in a soft play. Managed to get punched in the face in the goal celebrations. Think I’ve fractured my jaw as I can’t eat now. Bloody easy to get away from that shithole, possibly because they all left with 20 minutes to go. Their fans were just pathetic. Loved the Sissoko songs. Foyth is utter class. Get him locked down. Llorente worked hard.

Back
Top Bottom