Tottenham Hotspur Versus Redbull Leipzig 19/02/2010

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

XfyHAufc1m1rrEUSF7tPs_iINovlGzBnMn7yAWVZkWyGNXKMLkhw0fs-S60HRQ3U08fEcEZNOImWH2qN_9EiNajtJr438Pk2OilD_eEdA497oZb49eE_cVPx-MXH5Q

Random but can someone clear something up for me; this lad Dennis Cirkin, what is the correct pronunciation of his surname? I want to say Ker-kin, but is it Ser-kin, Cher-kin? It's bugging me every time I see it written down!

He's from the republic of vegetal, so it's actually pronounced Gherkin.

His dad is a well known pickled vegetable smuggler from the region

Discount_Bees_02.jpg

Don't shoot the messenger, you can see young Den in the picture

Oh what a night,
Watching Tottenham on a Wednesday night.
You drink Red Bull and it's f**king shite
What a feeling, what a night.

Last edited:
Anyway could be worse, pity the poor fuckers who flew from South Korea to see Sonny and instead had to sit through that shit, and now get to relax in the salubrious surroundings of the Edmonton Travelodge.

Good points.

Walked straight up to the bar in the Olive branch an hour before kick off and got served immediately.

Atmosphere was decent considering the game.

Meeting the usual reprobates in the Dispensary before the game.

Lo Celso.

Bad points.

Everything else.

Still an hour until I get home. Four hours kip then up for work. Definition of a fickle fan.

Back
Top Bottom