Tottenham Hotspur Versus Redbull Leipzig 19/02/2010

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Says something they had to be given a goal to win.

We're very much still in this tie.

Jose has got to get fuckign real with some players and start picking the right 11.

Dele Alli honestly put in such a weak display. Took on absolutely no responsibility and did nothing. He didn’t really track back or hustle for the defense either.

He needs to be benched and Ndombele needs to come in.

Well the last 20 mins we were excellent. We showed we had the capability to impress our will onto them and dictate the game. We missed Kane and Son in that 20 because we didn’t create much and we weren’t clinical when we did.

The first 70 was a disgrace. We treated them like they were the total football Cruyff side. That’s all on Jose for his setup of the team tactically. That has zero to do with absences and everything to do with management.

But...you're talking like we've been battered and yet we've lost to a stupid penalty and been the better team for most of the 2nd half...they havent impressed me on 1st viewing.
Nothing of the sort.

I'm just not terribly excited about our chances of winning the Champions League compared to the F.A. Cup this season.

hmm. Well the second half was better but Christ. Where are the goals gonna come from. Lucas looks dead and can’t get a rest. Gonna need goals from set pieces and corners.

That maybe but then Dele should have played well enough to be there to do it. but then again he ain't quite as clinical as you make him out to be Baz.

I agree he’s way below par but I think he’ll come good

Just winding the melts up

Improved performance 2nd half and we’ve every chance in the return leg

Back
Top Bottom