Tottenham Hotspur v Leicester City - 10th Feb - 1.30pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Never in my life have I been so angry and fucked off with a ref and we've had some shit ones over the years.. This was the single most corrupt performance since time began..
It shows you how bad it was, when every one of our goals went in just about every one said have that Oliver you Cunt, not have that Vardy or any of their shithouse players, it was all vented at the ref.
The penalty for Son was so blatant and that thick Cunt who was 5 yards away booked him. Then of course he gave them one for fuck all.
I think i'm right in saying that we didn't get one freekick until the 2nd half whilst every tackle we put in resulted in a freekick and yellow card.
Liverpool have had 9 pens and at least 5 of them were from ridiculous dives and that cheating cunt Salah continues to get away with it,
I bet you any money you like that Oliver will get the game when we play Liverpool at Anfield. Absolute Cunt of a man.
And people wonder why we had no ref's at the world cup.

I hope he gets the shit kicked out of him whilst out with his wife and kids, He should be banned from refereeing a game again as this wasn't just a poor performance, this was blatant cheating.. He either had a massive bet on today or supports Liverpool, dirty cheating shithouse Cunt.
I bet the Twat wears white socks and sandals and microwaves fish. Look at the Cunts hair. WANKER.

DzDizBXXQAAhsjU

Fuck off Carragher

You salty cunt

“Very fortunate “
“Very lucky “

“Amazed at Leicester not getting something from that game “

Go and fucking gob on someone you disgusting piece of shit

Obviously hated the result, but enjoyed much of the game. We had the rub of Oliver’s green, but have very little conviction in front of goal.
I like the prospects for this team though. We played some decent stuff, plenty of chances, and certainly didn’t come to shithouse.
With so many injuries to such important players, I think it’s astonishing you haven’t dropped points in the last few games. Could be a fantastic boost for you when they come back at what could be a vital time. How you win in the meantime is of less importance, just keep hanging in there.
City and Pool will both drop points, I’m sure of it. So if you keep on the shoulder, Mo Farah style, I think you’ve got a great chance.

I’ll be listening to this while we destroy the crisp eating drug cheats

Alright Bluedog :dierpochhug:

Hi FB, how's it going? Been a while...

You can at least bank on an early goal, because we seem to think that conceding within the first 10 is some new fucking rule.

Otherwise. have no clue at all. We're a very weird bunch this season. Whereas you have coped incredibly well with recent injuries and in fairness it's amazing that you're still very much in the conversation. Always tough to judge where a team really is when they're winning with a bunch of late goals - is it the mark of winners, or clinging on grimly and getting lucky at the death?

Whatever the result (and it could be anything) I won't be too upset, even if we take a pasting. Our season ended a few weeks ago and I'd rather you won it than a club with no soul or one who believes itself to be the only one who has one.

Bon chance!

They really are the most clueless set of fans..I never thought I’d see the day that West Ham fans were Out thicked.

This is genuine..:dembelelol:

Jon[/paste:font]
  • Youth Team
  • 13 posts

It should of been 3-1 to us really. The cheat Son should of been sent of, the amount of times he dived when HM got near him was rediculous. He would never of scored there 3rd then. There was also blatant encrochment for Vardys penno.

Handball in the build up when Erickson scored as well. The ref missed so much of the spuds dirty play today it was a total joke. Worse refereeing performance ever and sick of it when the sky tv teams get all the decisions there way.

I'm not being funny but I'll be truly pissed off if we don't fill the ground for this fixture. Sick and tired of whining season ticket holders backing tickets game after effing game. Where 3rd in the bloody table! Buy a fucking ticket and cheer the boys on, what the hell is wrong with people.
I grew up in a different era, we filled the lane when we were in the bloody 2nd division!
We are on the verge of something here, lets roar the lads on to the end of the season. Do the team proud and play your part!

some of the whining on here about referees is tiresome at times, but no worse I'll bet, than any other message board, pretty much all fans think that referees are against them, biased, crooked, deserve to burn in hell - etc etc.
However - the refereeing today was nothing short of astonishing, it really would not have surprised me to see Oliver come out in a Leicester strip and knock one in at the back stick in the second half. I really do hope that the referees ombudsman takes a look at that game and gives the guy what he deserves, and tell him to fuck off and find another job.

I really expected him to disallow all of our goals, not for anything justifiable - but because it would have been in keeping with the ineptitude of his handling of the game. It's no bloody wonder Leicester had as much of the game as they did, we were shit scared of getting carded.

Appalling performance

Back
Top Bottom