Tottenham Hotspur v Leicester City - 10th Feb - 1.30pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Difficult day, we got lucky at times no doubt about it. But an amazing run of games, picking up all the points in this tricky period and staying close to the top. I'm not even gonna worry about Dortmund, whatever happens happens, no expectations on that one.

Difficult day, we got lucky at times no doubt about it. But an amazing run of games, picking up all the points in this tricky period and staying close to the top. I'm not even gonna worry about Dortmund, whatever happens happens, no expectations on that one.
Considering the pen claims I think the luck evened out today.

But yes, not the most convincing performance. But fuck it, 3 points.

That's a hard game to describe.

Shity calls by the ref, dominant at times, lackluster at others, some great individual performances, but others struggled.

In all, it was a great bend don't break game for us and once again shows that this team is able to do what others previously couldn't, find a way to win in dodgy situations. Still in 3rd, with only 5 points off first. Great stuff.

Back
Top Bottom