Tottenham Hotspur v Leicester City - 10th Feb - 1.30pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It’s good that we are so clinical but the state of our midfield is really concerning. We look so flimsy compared to when we had Dier/Wanyama with Dembele in the centre, we don’t have any authority without the ball. People running through the lines and getting into our box way too easily.

Being able to grind out these results is a great indicator of our mentality but in terms of the actual quality of football, with and without the ball, we are well off our previous standard and that of Liverpool and City. To let Leicester have 20 shots is not right. We need to make two quality midfield signings this summer.

Michael Oliver is suppose to be England's best ref but he was an absolute inept twat today. Remember he was the one who denied spurs a clear penalty v liverpool and has given a couple of dodgy pens for liverpool
I have literally just calmed down enough to type. That was one of the most shambolic refereeing performances I have ever seen - so bad it seemed agenda driven. He was utterly fucking appalling.
Hope the cunt enjoys his brown envelope because in spite of his best efforts he didn’t influence the result

Getting to that stage where every win is going to feel massive.

Let’s turn up and make some noise Sunday. The team need us and quite frankly with the issues we’ve had with injuries and our lack of spending, for us to be where we are right now, they deserve our support.

Time to suck up a few more games at Wembley and roar the team on as much as we can.

Fuck

Promised myself I would not be going back to wembley then all this tenuous title title tatle and I fold like a cheap suit and buy some seats. Thank god I never took up smoking. I'd be 80 a day.

Think if we can get an early goal, we should be all right. I don't think my nerves can take another late, late show. Having said that, getting the first goal against Wolves didn't work out well for us! Just want the three points really.

Never in my life have I been so angry and fucked off with a ref and we've had some shit ones over the years.. This was the single most corrupt performance since time began..
It shows you how bad it was, when every one of our goals went in just about every one said have that Oliver you Cunt, not have that Vardy or any of their shithouse players, it was all vented at the ref.
The penalty for Son was so blatant and that thick Cunt who was 5 yards away booked him. Then of course he gave them one for fuck all.
I think i'm right in saying that we didn't get one freekick until the 2nd half whilst every tackle we put in resulted in a freekick and yellow card.
Liverpool have had 9 pens and at least 5 of them were from ridiculous dives and that cheating cunt Salah continues to get away with it,
I bet you any money you like that Oliver will get the game when we play Liverpool at Anfield. Absolute Cunt of a man.
And people wonder why we had no ref's at the world cup.

I hope he gets the shit kicked out of him whilst out with his wife and kids, He should be banned from refereeing a game again as this wasn't just a poor performance, this was blatant cheating.. He either had a massive bet on today or supports Liverpool, dirty cheating shithouse Cunt.
I bet the Twat wears white socks and sandals and microwaves fish. Look at the Cunts hair. WANKER.

DzDizBXXQAAhsjU
Don’t hold back, mate. Tell us how you really feel.

:pochshock:

P.S. - you went easy on him.

After this, we get a whopping 13 days rest until our next Premier League game.

These rest periods are coming to us at the right time. Would be great to hear a nice surprise or two with Kane and Dele perhaps being integrated into first team training..

Getting to that stage where every win is going to feel massive.

Let’s turn up and make some noise Sunday. The team need us and quite frankly with the issues we’ve had with injuries and our lack of spending, for us to be where we are right now, they deserve our support.

Time to suck up a few more games at Wembley and roar the team on as much as we can.

It's the best stage of the season when every point matters. I live for these moments and they've been in short supply as a Tottenham fan, that's why I can't understand why some supporters don't really get behind the boys to give them every chance possible.

Got to be a 12th man now, got to fill Wembley up, got to support your club

Fuck you ref. Cunt.

Get in Sanchez! And fuck off Oliver.

Yes! Fuck off oliver you little shithouse

Hahaha

Oliver looks distraught

Fuck you Leicester and fuck you oliver

Get in fuck you Michael Oliver

Stick that up your arse Oliver.

Haha fuck you Oliver.

Yessss take that cheating cunt ref.

GET FUCKED REF

:dude:

Get the fuck in there! Fuck off Michael Oliver you Grade A prick.

EAT A BAG OF DICKS OLIVER YOU UGLY WEASELY LITTLE BASTARDDDDDDDDD
So if I’m reading this right you’re saying Oliver has been a bellend? A little hard to tell tbh.

Nothing unites all factions of TFC more than a twat ref

:dembelefingers:

Back
Top Bottom