Tottenham Hotspur v Leicester City - 10th Feb - 1.30pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

son makes a mockery of the Leicester forwards. he didn't actually have a good game, lost the ball more than usual. but once he had the one clear chance, he took it. The Leicester players keep pounding on our goal and had better chances, but couldn't score shit. I heave a sigh of relief.

But tactically, it was quite disappointing. We started with 3 midfielders, and even put Toby on towards the end, but still couldn't stop the Leicester attacks right from the start. In hindsight, should have started with Lucas, or put him on at least.

It’s good that we are so clinical but the state of our midfield is really concerning. We look so flimsy compared to when we had Dier/Wanyama with Dembele in the centre, we don’t have any authority without the ball. People running through the lines and getting into our box way too easily.

Being able to grind out these results is a great indicator of our mentality but in terms of the actual quality of football, with and without the ball, we are well off our previous standard and that of Liverpool and City. To let Leicester have 20 shots is not right. We need to make two quality midfield signings this summer.
I'd rather have a bank of 5 in front of a back 4 instead of this circus of 3 players screening a back 5. The tactical change was a horror show.

Issue with playing son and Llorente is that son doesn't have his usual space to run in behind and I expect that's why he was offside so often today.

Massive massive bollocks from the lads to win with that prat Oliver gifting them a pen and booking sonny when it was a pen to us.

Trippier just shocking today. Sissoko immense. Him and winks really becoming a great partnership. Never in doubt when son went through 1V1. COYS

On the way home from the game and sat here laughing. So many bad things about today’s game and yet..,,so many good - starting with the 3 points!

The bad:

Michael Oliver; the ease at which Leicester opened us up; the tactical jiggery-pockery when we were 2-0 and then 2:1 up. poor decision making in the final third / last ball

Oh and Michael fucking Oliver

The good:

Hugo, Hugo, Hugo! taking our chances when they arrived; finding a way to win when playing poorly, Winks and Sissoko...

And yes, Hugo!

We haven’t played well since losing 1-0 to Yanited but....here we are! Credit to the lads for having the guts and nerve to see out these victories. All of which keeps us in the title hunt (just) and more realistically nearer to CL qualification.

Well done boys. COYS

Michael Oliver is suppose to be England's best ref but he was an absolute inept twat today. Remember he was the one who denied spurs a clear penalty v liverpool and has given a couple of dodgy pens for liverpool

Michael Oliver is suppose to be England's best ref but he was an absolute inept twat today. Remember he was the one who denied spurs a clear penalty v liverpool and has given a couple of dodgy pens for liverpool
I have literally just calmed down enough to type. That was one of the most shambolic refereeing performances I have ever seen - so bad it seemed agenda driven. He was utterly fucking appalling.
Hope the cunt enjoys his brown envelope because in spite of his best efforts he didn’t influence the result

I've never seen him do anything other than fuck games up - not just with my Spurs glasses on, in neutral games as well.

I've never seen him do anything other than fuck games up - not just with my Spurs glasses on, in neutral games as well.
I love the fact that Poch stays classy and never moans.....

But.... It would be good to actually mention the ref today so that I it maybe puts the spotlight a bit more on them in our games going forward.... We can't play against 12 men for the rest of the season

yes well done to the players, we not playing great, but finding away to win games
Big WELL DONE
one down side again is KWP is not a left back, he doesn't understand where he needs to be when defending, by winning Poch is not seeing that KWP is not a left back, the lad is a good right back please don't hit his confidence by playing on the wrong side

yes well done to the players, we not playing great, but finding away to win games
Big WELL DONE
one down side again is KWP is not a left back, he doesn't understand where he needs to be when defending, by winning Poch is not seeing that KWP is not a left back, the lad is a good right back please don't hit his confidence by playing on the wrong side
Problem here is that KWP does play left back when on national duty. And doing it well. So he's apparently a good enough one to make it work.

Never in my life have I been so angry and fucked off with a ref and we've had some shit ones over the years.. This was the single most corrupt performance since time began..
It shows you how bad it was, when every one of our goals went in just about every one said have that Oliver you Cunt, not have that Vardy or any of their shithouse players, it was all vented at the ref.
The penalty for Son was so blatant and that thick Cunt who was 5 yards away booked him. Then of course he gave them one for fuck all.
I think i'm right in saying that we didn't get one freekick until the 2nd half whilst every tackle we put in resulted in a freekick and yellow card.
Liverpool have had 9 pens and at least 5 of them were from ridiculous dives and that cheating cunt Salah continues to get away with it,
I bet you any money you like that Oliver will get the game when we play Liverpool at Anfield. Absolute Cunt of a man.
And people wonder why we had no ref's at the world cup.

I hope he gets the shit kicked out of him whilst out with his wife and kids, He should be banned from refereeing a game again as this wasn't just a poor performance, this was blatant cheating.. He either had a massive bet on today or supports Liverpool, dirty cheating shithouse Cunt.
I bet the Twat wears white socks and sandals and microwaves fish. Look at the Cunts hair. WANKER.

DzDizBXXQAAhsjU

Back
Top Bottom