Tottenham Hotspur v Leicester City - 10th Feb - 1.30pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I know Mate, Spammer level fans.. They sing Champions of England youโ€™ll never sing that, despite us winning the league TWICE. Thick as shit.

Apparently it will all be ok for them because we will lose to Dortmund. How the fuck that works heaven only knows.

Oh, and it Harry's fault that he gets injured. Not really sure how that works either.

Bunch of inbred weirdos with clappers.

Never in my life have I been so angry and fucked off with a ref and we've had some shit ones over the years.. This was the single most corrupt performance since time began..
It shows you how bad it was, when every one of our goals went in just about every one said have that Oliver you Cunt, not have that Vardy or any of their shithouse players, it was all vented at the ref.
The penalty for Son was so blatant and that thick Cunt who was 5 yards away booked him. Then of course he gave them one for fuck all.
I think i'm right in saying that we didn't get one freekick until the 2nd half whilst every tackle we put in resulted in a freekick and yellow card.
Liverpool have had 9 pens and at least 5 of them were from ridiculous dives and that cheating cunt Salah continues to get away with it,
I bet you any money you like that Oliver will get the game when we play Liverpool at Anfield. Absolute Cunt of a man.
And people wonder why we had no ref's at the world cup.

I hope he gets the shit kicked out of him whilst out with his wife and kids, He should be banned from refereeing a game again as this wasn't just a poor performance, this was blatant cheating.. He either had a massive bet on today or supports Liverpool, dirty cheating shithouse Cunt.
I bet the Twat wears white socks and sandals and microwaves fish. Look at the Cunts hair. WANKER.

DzDizBXXQAAhsjU

Totally agree, the decisions in the first half were out of order. Not just the penalty but every tackle our player made was given as a free kick. Winks has a player land on him, free kick Leicester, Sisokko wins the ball, free kick Leicester.

Easily the most biased ref performance since that idiot at Stoke a few seasons ago.......really makes me wonder......

On the plus side, not at our best but job done. Great atmosphere in our part of the ground, the penalty miss ( he had made his mind up to give it before their player hit the ground) was great. Also thought Leicesters support was pretty poor, obviously issues with step toe and the manager

Poch on the ref...

Pochettino namechecks Liverpool in rant about referee Michael Oliver

โ€œIt was unbelievable, unbelievable. When you compare the situation with the penalty for Leicester, unbelievable. Thatโ€™s what I said to Michael.

โ€œThen you look at Liverpool and the last minute. Same referee. Iโ€™m more relaxed because we won. Do you think that weโ€™re a team trying to cheat a referee? Come on, weโ€™re one of the nicest teams on the pitch.โ€

Really needed that this Weekend. Had a very shitty past few days, but Spurs have put a smile on my face today..

Same here

Iโ€™m quite ill but that result and performance have given me a lift especially Lord Sissoko

Apparently KWP is the only member of our first team squad to have yet to score in the PL not counting the goalkeepers. Skipp not counting as well since he is listed as a youth player still.

That's a fun little stat.

Apparently it will all be ok for them because we will lose to Dortmund. How the fuck that works heaven only knows.

Oh, and it Harry's fault that he gets injured. Not really sure how that works either.

Bunch of inbred weirdos with clappers.

And crisps
And fans like Lineker
Jug eared cunt
Almost ashamed to say that he played for us but he score against the Scum so not all bad

Apparently KWP is the only member of our first team squad to have yet to score in the PL not counting the goalkeepers. Skipp not counting as well since he is listed as a youth player still.

That's a fun little stat.

Wait until a certain match report later

:pocheyes:

Poch on the ref...

Pochettino namechecks Liverpool in rant about referee Michael Oliver

โ€œIt was unbelievable, unbelievable. When you compare the situation with the penalty for Leicester, unbelievable. Thatโ€™s what I said to Michael.

โ€œThen you look at Liverpool and the last minute. Same referee. Iโ€™m more relaxed because we won. Do you think that weโ€™re a team trying to cheat a referee? Come on, weโ€™re one of the nicest teams on the pitch.โ€
Poch is genuine class

Even here he's way too reserved

Blimey if Carlsberg did Sundays

Down the pub from 1.20pm

A 3-1 against a team and ref we hate, and Steptoe fecking up an equalising penalty

Before the end the telly next to the footie starts showing the rugby, Johnny May getting another belter of a try

England putting more points on the frogs since 1911 or something, oh, and then the telly next to the rugby...

...and Chavs 2 down after 10, 4 down after 20...

might well watch match of the day tonight

:dembelelol:

Blimey if Carlsberg did Sundays

Down the pub from 1.20pm

A 3-1 against a team and ref we hate, and Steptoe fecking up an equalising penalty

Before the end the telly next to the footie starts showing the rugby, Johnny May getting another belter of a try

England putting more points on the frogs since 1911 or something, oh, and then the telly next to the rugby...

...and Chavs 2 down after 10, 4 down after 20...

might well watch match of the day tonight

:dembelelol:
That was a great pub outing, I applaud with envy

Back
Top Bottom