Tottenham Hotspur v Leicester City - 10th Feb - 1.30pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Nice that there is no game next week.

Hopefully Dele and Harry back soon and then let's see what happens. Stranger thing have happened in football, innit Leicester?

COYS!!!

DzDeuAPWkAQuhxi.jpg:large

Difficult day, we got lucky at times no doubt about it. But an amazing run of games, picking up all the points in this tricky period and staying close to the top. I'm not even gonna worry about Dortmund, whatever happens happens, no expectations on that one.

Many too critical when you consider we were without Kane, Dele, Lamela and Dier.

Obviously hated the result, but enjoyed much of the game. We had the rub of Oliver’s green, but have very little conviction in front of goal.
I like the prospects for this team though. We played some decent stuff, plenty of chances, and certainly didn’t come to shithouse.
With so many injuries to such important players, I think it’s astonishing you haven’t dropped points in the last few games. Could be a fantastic boost for you when they come back at what could be a vital time. How you win in the meantime is of less importance, just keep hanging in there.
City and Pool will both drop points, I’m sure of it. So if you keep on the shoulder, Mo Farah style, I think you’ve got a great chance.
Stop being decent and reasonable. It’s really not helping the caricature of Leicester fans.

Another scratchy win but a win nonetheless. Leicester played well tbf, with more composure in front of goal from them we were bang in trouble.
Sissoko and Winks did well, Skipp didn't fit well in that midfield for me-18 though and being thrown in to a difficult game he did ok.
Amazing to see that little rat faced cunts pen saved by Hugo too.
Was just thinking Son had an absolute stinker then he flies away for the third.

With how the oil/mafia game is going I think thats 3rd def secure now so lets keep looking up against the odds;)

Every game at the moment seems to be tough. We’re showing some immense character in getting results. 4 wins in a row since United and the Kane injury.

We started really well IMHO and would probably have been a couple clear if not for the referee, who was an utter c**t. Clearly had an agenda in the first half and he was blowing for anything against us.

Good link up play from Llorente, Sissoko working hard, and Rose looking very promising going forward. Hope Eriksen gets a boost from his goal as he needs it. Sonny, looking like our most important player now.

It felt like a relief to have won but any other result would have been a travesty. Again, Oliver was a fucking twat.

Sky an absolute joke, what an earth were they playing at? Ex Gooner on co-commentator with Sounness, Carragher and the shitty Redknapp in the studio.

They would probably say that both Souness and Redknapp are ex Spurs but I get your point

Our results without playing well for the majority of the season is how many a league title is won. I cannot believe we are in this position. Even if we don't win the damn thing the coaches and players have been heroes after all that has gone on this season

Back
Top Bottom