Tottenham Hotspur v Leicester City - 10th Feb - 1.30pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fuck off Carragher

You salty cunt

“Very fortunate “
“Very lucky “

“Amazed at Leicester not getting something from that game “

Go and fucking gob on someone you disgusting piece of shit

I think Kane, definitely.

We have Chelsea, Woolwich, Dortmund second leg all coming up within a few weeks after Burnley. We absolutely need Kane and his intelligence for those games.

I think we could probably get away with Dele on the bench, got to be careful with him too especially with a hamstring.
Yeah, I agree. Kane will literally walk back in as soon as he's fit. Dele, I can see being eased back in from the bench.

I think Kane, definitely.

We have Chelsea, Woolwich, Dortmund second leg all coming up within a few weeks after Burnley. We absolutely need Kane and his intelligence for those games.

I think we could probably get away with Dele on the bench, got to be careful with him too especially with a hamstring.

I wasn’t being entirely serious

Fuck off Carragher

You salty cunt

“Very fortunate “
“Very lucky “

“Amazed at Leicester not getting something from that game “

Go and fucking gob on someone you disgusting piece of shit
Speaking of him.... my 'Ziggo sports' stream, which is dutch, just started showing a piece on scousers singing about Van Dijk at a gig and a very sweaty Carragher was there to top off the cringe fest.

Seriously though, that room in Liverpool looked like a deep-sea documentary.
:deledoubt:

tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom