Tottenham Hotspur v Leicester City - 10th Feb - 1.30pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Our season in one game

Some great performances, some average performances and a couple of shocking performances but a grind and the result we needed.

If we are planning on winning the league, the pish performances need removed

I don’t think these 2-3 days off help, we look more tired for actually having taken a break.

I think momentum keeps the players focused and helps them work through the tiredness, taking breaks relaxes the mind too much it seems, defensively we were incredibly poor today.

However, we have some serious bollocks don’t we? I am proud of this team and this manager, what an outfit we are, especially considering all that has gone against us this season and with the poor officials as well.

Great result, onwards and upwards COYS!!!

2 points off City who could drop points today in their next game. I reckon they'll draw with Chelsea. 5 off Liverpool who we still get to play ourselves and who are shakey. We're in it. Still outsiders but we're in it. If we ever get into first, which we never yet have, we will win it. People who say we bottled previous years ignore that fact we were never in front so actually never bottled a thing.

Back
Top Bottom