Tottenham Hotspur v Leicester City - 10th Feb - 1.30pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm really enjoying a lot of performances out there and rarely if ever comment negatively towards one of our own but Trippier is really annoying me today.

As much as the game is passing Skipp by a little I'd rather see us take Trippier off for a more forward minded player and move Skipp over to help the battery that is Sissoko who is already doing Trippiers job for him
Is that apart from the 5 or 6 crosses he's put into the box, or the passes he's played to players in the box?
It's his best game for a long time, nothing flash but holding his ground and helping move the ball on

This ref is awful, after five minutes I knew he was going to be bad for us.

Son getting a booking for being kicked. Joke.

Smith is so fucking biased he's not even shy about it.

Not going to comment on individual performances but obviously we can play a lot better as a team. Hopefully we'll do so in the 2nd half and kill this game.

We have been a bit lucky with the chances we've conceded, if Vardy was playing they'd have scored. But now we need to take charge of the game and not let them play through so easily, so we will need another goal early on to calm it down.

Sans a shit referee , not a bad first half. Love Winks always being so forward thinking, but has also been impressive defensively today. Would like to see Moura on to try and exploit the space in the Leicester defense.

Honestly don’t know what game some
of you are watching. Yes Mr Oliver clearly wants to see us go down to 10 men but taking the ref out of it, Leicester have been by far the better team I hate to say it.

If Vardy was on then they could easily be level or 1 up, they have had he better chances but finished poorly.

Hopefully we pick it up and crack on in the second half, winks is trying his best to hold the midfield together but we are losing the battle there.

Back
Top Bottom