Tottenham Hotspur v Leicester City - 10th Feb - 1.30pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Think if we can get an early goal, we should be all right. I don't think my nerves can take another late, late show. Having said that, getting the first goal against Wolves didn't work out well for us! Just want the three points really.

They've conceded in the first 12 mins of their last 5 games.

I’ll be listening to this while we destroy the crisp eating drug cheats

Alright Bluedog :dierpochhug:

Hi FB, how's it going? Been a while...

You can at least bank on an early goal, because we seem to think that conceding within the first 10 is some new fucking rule.

Otherwise. have no clue at all. We're a very weird bunch this season. Whereas you have coped incredibly well with recent injuries and in fairness it's amazing that you're still very much in the conversation. Always tough to judge where a team really is when they're winning with a bunch of late goals - is it the mark of winners, or clinging on grimly and getting lucky at the death?

Whatever the result (and it could be anything) I won't be too upset, even if we take a pasting. Our season ended a few weeks ago and I'd rather you won it than a club with no soul or one who believes itself to be the only one who has one.

Bon chance!

Can't see us lose today. Doubt that we will score an early goal, but I can visualize one on the half hour and a 2nd on 40mn. Slow the game down in the 2nd half with a 3rd in 75/80 to make the day.

Shit! I have just woken up!

:pochfacepalm:

Can't see us lose today. Doubt that we will score an early goal, but I can visualize one on the half hour and a 2nd on 40mn. Slow the game down in the 2nd half with a 3rd in 75/80 to make the day.

Shit! I have just woken up!

:pochfacepalm:

I’m not sure what I have just read.
But I’m happy to hear we will make the day.

Top top predicting.
:pochshock2:

Whatever the result (and it could be anything) I won't be too upset, even if we take a pasting. Our season ended a few weeks ago and I'd rather you won it than a club with no soul or one who believes itself to be the only one who has one.

Bon chance!
Can't see a pasting. The last time we pasted a team was Yanited, and that was with Kane and Dele, and even then we managed to lose.

I'd be over the moon with a 1-0, however we get it (no more injuries though please), which would give us a week before we face an annoyingly in-form Burnley (after playing Dortmund CL of course).

The best thing we have going for us at the moment is our spirit, keeping going to the death and carving out wins from losing positions.

I reckon most LCFC fans will be confident of getting something out of this one. Your away form is better than your home form. Our "home" form is a lot worse than our away form.

I think I'll throw up if Maddison scores.

I'm more surprised by Rose starting as it likely means he doesn't play against Dortmund if this season is anything to go by with him not playing two games in a week all season.

Back
Top Bottom