Tottenham Hotspur v Bournemouth

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

f4ba50724da6923d6b1461433f099841.png

I am now 100% sure my ankle is one of my lower limbs. Previously, I wasn’t able to confirm that.
Loathe as I was to abandon the insight of Andy Hinchcliif, my Sky stream conked out in the 2nd half and I switched to an NBC one. Talk about out of the frying pan, the expert summariser was Andy Townsend, who managed one classic Townsendism when we were at 2-1 - "If Spurs can get another goal and take it to 3-1, that will extend their lead comfortably"

stream_img.jpg

Last edited:
We haven't won a game when behind all season in the league.

We were great for the first three minutes.

Why are our defenders playing like weak little girls?

Not Deles fault but I can categorically garuntee that he will do nothing in this game.
Nothing. A big fat nothing.

Will probably still get 90 minutes though.

This team is mentally weak, I was expecting for this after Juventus game.

FOOTBALL GAME LASTS 90 MINUTES. Starts from whistle.

I don't care what someone does at half time interval. WE HAVE TO BE READY FROM WHISTLE. Everything else is pathetic unprofessionalism and absolutely unacceptable!!!

We're getting caught out on the counter every fucking time

Rose... Christ almighty

We're making Dan Gosling look good :pochfacepalm:

Time to reflect.

In all my Spurs supporting life I don't think I've ever loved a player quite the way I love Son . Such a sublime performance again today.
His exuberance and vitality rubs off on the rest of the team and his smile when he scores!!!!. I have unnatural feelings for him. Almost go as far to say my favourite all time player

TalkSport tomorrow: "Wembley Hoodoo still haunts Spurs' away games, as the Harry Kane Team prepares for his inevitable departure in the Summer to Real Madrid by scoring loads of goals. In other news: Is 200 million euros too much for a striker, who has shown worrying fitness levels with this being only his 38th game this season??? Over to Jack Wilshere our on-site news correspondent at the Royal London Orthopaedic Department with more information on the Galactico's ankle...."

Back
Top Bottom