Tottenham Hotspur v Bournemouth

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yeah I feel a bit daft for slagging off that change now
:pochfacepalm: :pochbye:

Doesnt matter....imagine posting this:

Not Deles fault but I can categorically garuntee that he will do nothing in this game.
Nothing. A big fat nothing.

tenor.gif

Great result, 1-0 down and then Kane goes off injured, and what a response from the team. 3 points is all we needed.

Fingers crossed for Kane and Alli that thry haven't picked up serious injuries.... and on Rose well he aint been all that since returning from injury... so not that bothered about his injury tbh

TalkSport tomorrow: "Wembley Hoodoo still haunts Spurs' away games, as the Harry Kane Team prepares for his inevitable departure in the Summer to Real Madrid by scoring loads of goals. In other news: Is 200 million euros too much for a striker, who has shown worrying fitness levels with this being only his 38th game this season??? Over to Jack Wilshere our on-site news correspondent at the Royal London Orthopaedic Department with more information on the Galactico's ankle...."

TalkSport tomorrow: "Wembley Hoodoo still haunts Spurs' away games, as the Harry Kane Team prepares for his inevitable departure in the Summer to Real Madrid by scoring loads of goals. In other news: Is 200 million euros too much for a striker, who has shown worrying fitness levels with this being only his 38th game this season??? Over to Jack Wilshere our on-site news correspondent at the Royal London Orthopaedic Department with more information on the Galactico's ankle...."

You’re only on here because your dad was on sky. Best get off that laptop, he’ll be home soon. :sherwoodlol:

Strange how Son, Lamela and Dele were linking up and/or assisting each other very well.

Also strange how Trippier assisted Aurier.

Don't they know that it's a "vs" thing and we have arguments in threads with sides to pick ffs.

What a joke of a game. Showing how every player has strengths and adds value to the team.

Alan Parry jizzed his pants when Stanislas scored, bin dipper scum. Never been more irritated by a commentator in my life, I had to turn the sound off. How does someone with such an irritating voice get to do voice work for a living.

'I'd have Son ahead of Sanchez'
Bournemouth 1-4 Tottenham

b49ccce5-5474-45b3-af9e-fddb2865fb56.jpg

Chris Sutton

Ex-Chelsea striker on 606

What a fantastic all-round player Son is. He's got a great work ethic and he's versatile. He was left out of the Juventus game away, which was a surprise, but had a good game on Wednesday. To have that option up top and for him to perform at the level he has done all season, he's been sensational. Everybody's been banging on about Sanchez going to Manchester United but I'd have Son every day of the week instead of Sanchez.

Not going to disagree, even with a cunt as massive as Chris Sutton.

Back
Top Bottom