Tottenham Hotspur v Bournemouth

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Kekerinho

ENIC COCKROACHES OUT
200.gif

I imagine there will be a lot of desire and anger in the players mindsets going into this game. They’ll want to move on.

Bournemouth have got some big results this season, against Woolwich and Chelsea. We can’t underestimate them, which I don’t think Poch will.

- Lloris -
- Aurier - Sanchez - Vertonghen - Rose -
- Wanyama - Dembele -
- Eriksen - Dele - Son -
- Kane -
Wouldn’t be surprised to see Lucas or Lamela start though. We need a big performance, solidify our top 4 position.

Need to show that we ARE mentality stronger.

Spurs of old may have lost to Juventus and then gone on to drop points against Bournemouth. Chelsea, Liverpool and Man Utd ALL play the day before us so it's likely that Chelsea beat Palace and put a bit of pressure on us so we need to just go to Bournemouth, play our game and hopefully smash them and make sure we go a step further to reclaiming a spot in the Champions League because let's be honest, we all WANT that again.

Lloris
Aurier - Sanchez - Vertonghen - Davies
Wanyama - Dembele
Eriksen - Dele - Son
Kane
1-4

I think Bournemouth will get a hiding to be honest. Despite the loss we're in great form.

0-3, Kane (2), Moura.

Would like to see Moura start.

No way will we win 3 nil.

Do people never learn.

An incredibly tough game after tonight.

A huge test of character and there will need to be 5 or 6 changes to the starting line-up although Sanchez and Vertonghen were once again brilliant.

Can see Wanyama, Lamela and a change of full backs for this one.

Son, Kane and Eriksen need to start but Alli may get benched I feel.

Last edited:
We will show our maturity by coming back with a convincing, disciplined victory.

4-0

At least 2 from Kane, who will enjoy not having Chiellini hanging all over him, and at least 1 from Moura.

Fcuk lactic acid ey.

This better and more clearly spelled out for you?:pochrolleyes:

“I know, in biological and psychological terms, that Poch and players will need time to regroup and recover, but fuck, I wish this game was tonight but also acknowledge that it is just a wish, that physically and mentally the players wouldn’t realistically be able to perform. We need to go again! :tobyarm:

Need to show that we ARE mentality stronger.

Spurs of old may have lost to Juventus and then gone on to drop points against Bournemouth. Chelsea, Liverpool and Man Utd ALL play the day before us so it's likely that Chelsea beat Palace and put a bit of pressure on us so we need to just go to Bournemouth, play our game and hopefully smash them and make sure we go a step further to reclaiming a spot in the Champions League because let's be honest, we all WANT that again.

Lloris
Aurier - Sanchez - Vertonghen - Davies
Wanyama - Dembele
Eriksen - Dele - Son
Kane
1-4
Just don't get this "we must this", or "we must that", "to prove we are xxxxx". This ain't 1990, the last game we lost before tonight was against City, we followed that up with a run of being unbeaten for 17 games, our longest unbeaten run since blah, blah 1963 or something or another. We know how to react, we've proven what we are made of, it shouldn't be in question.

Bit worried about this one. Either we absolutely destroy them due to our anger or we struggle after the heartbreaking loss, hopefully the former.

Will take a dodgy one nil win for this one.

Nothing wrong with our mentality, let's go another few games unbeaten, finish 2nd and win the fa cup!

They are good enough

Back
Top Bottom