Tottenham Hotspur v Bournemouth

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If Kane is out of the Chelsea match and Alderweirled is fit then I’d play Chelsea at their own game. Play a false so they don’t know who to pick up.

- Lloris -
- Alderweireld Sanchez Vertonghen -
- Trippier - Dier - Dembele - Davies -
- Eriksen - Dele -
- Son -​

We haven't won a game when behind all season in the league.

We were great for the first three minutes.

Why are our defenders playing like weak little girls?

Not Deles fault but I can categorically garuntee that he will do nothing in this game.
Nothing. A big fat nothing.

Will probably still get 90 minutes though.

This team is mentally weak, I was expecting for this after Juventus game.

FOOTBALL GAME LASTS 90 MINUTES. Starts from whistle.

I don't care what someone does at half time interval. WE HAVE TO BE READY FROM WHISTLE. Everything else is pathetic unprofessionalism and absolutely unacceptable!!!

We're getting caught out on the counter every fucking time

Rose... Christ almighty

We're making Dan Gosling look good :pochfacepalm:

Time to reflect.

KZMpC1Y.png

Enhance-619-386.png

k3F7PSh.png

Enhance-619-386.png

lGCvH31.png

:dembelelol:

Announcers only mentioned how Spurs and Chelsea will battle it out for 4th. Nothing about jumping over Liverpool for 3rd.

ID'd?

I assume this was one of the changes to Ale House rules sanctioned by those bastard Whigs.
I've no idea who passed it but I know it's an inconvenience for my mates and a right ol' chuckle for me as people who I know have got a year or two on me have to stop at the door and get their ID out as I just walk straight in
:pochbye: :pochlol: :allitongue:

In a way this was just the match we needed. We got to prove that we can dig our way out of a hole and fight back to get a big win. The spurs of yesteryear, heck, the spurs of two years ago, would have rolled over after that early goal conceded. Especially after going out in a European comp.

If Kane is gone for a while I hope we try playing with a false nine or similar. Kinda like chelsea or Liverpool do it with their attacking lineups.

And Kane has looked a bit out of sorts so he can do with a few weeks rest so he is fit and firing during the runup

There’s all sorts of rumours flying around about Kane. Some saying he wanted to come back on but the doctor and Poch voted against it. Others saying he’s maybe got an injury similar to last year.

Until the scan it’s wise to not believe anything.

Announcers only mentioned how Spurs and Chelsea will battle it out for 4th. Nothing about jumping over Liverpool for 3rd.

A Liverpool-supporting friend of mine seemed genuinely surprised on Friday when I told him I expect us to finish in the top three and above them. In fact he literally laughed in my face.

As I said, ‘just don’t do it to yourself. Every year you get your hopes up, and every year (bar the cannibal season) we put you in your place.’

Normal service resumes.

Back
Top Bottom