Tottenham Hotspur v Bournemouth

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fucking fickle little melt cunt - can’t support the team unless we’re winning 3:0? Fuck off you prick, we don’t need supporters like you.
Fuck off you little slag. Missed kick off again, you didn't even know we were on.

Support the team? I'm watching the game regardless whether I post on here or not you cunt

Fuck Bournemouth are boring. Let’s just get the ball and lob it down field and chase. That’s fun. Aurier just never looks good. Walker-peters deserves a run out

From Spurs midfield are superior (my mother that bad defense). Begin to reason and exploit the weapons ( Kane &C)you have before you ( Vertonghen and Sanchez can sell chocolate).

Fuck off you little slag. Missed kick off again, you didn't even know we were on.

Support the team? I'm watching the game regardless whether I post on here or not you cunt
Embarassing cunt - found out again. You can’t even stick to your own threat and log off. Can’t take a bad start to a game - runs away like a coward. Fucking cunt. You don’t deserve to support this team you prick

Back
Top Bottom