Tottenham Hotspur v Bournemouth

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I am now 100% sure my ankle is one of my lower limbs. Previously, I wasn’t able to confirm that.
Loathe as I was to abandon the insight of Andy Hinchcliif, my Sky stream conked out in the 2nd half and I switched to an NBC one. Talk about out of the frying pan, the expert summariser was Andy Townsend, who managed one classic Townsendism when we were at 2-1 - "If Spurs can get another goal and take it to 3-1, that will extend their lead comfortably"

stream_img.jpg

Last edited:
's funny... usually Arse winning would partly ruin whatever result we'd had...
But they are an irrelevance to me now.

Liverpool dropping points has more significance to us right now.

If Kane is out of the Chelsea match and Alderweirled is fit then I’d play Chelsea at their own game. Play a false so they don’t know who to pick up.

- Lloris -
- Alderweireld Sanchez Vertonghen -
- Trippier - Dier - Dembele - Davies -
- Eriksen - Dele -
- Son -​
Wanyama owned Hazard at ours last year.
He should not have played in the first game against them this season, he clearly wasn't fit. I would pick him for this though.

In all my Spurs supporting life I don't think I've ever loved a player quite the way I love Son . Such a sublime performance again today.
His exuberance and vitality rubs off on the rest of the team and his smile when he scores!!!!. I have unnatural feelings for him. Almost go as far to say my favourite all time player

Laathe as I was to abandon the insight of Andy Hinchcliif, my Sky stream conked out in the 2nd half and I switched to an NBC one. Talk about out of the frying pan, the expert summariser was Andy Townsend, who managed one classic Townsendism when we were at 2-1 - "If Spurs can get another goal and take it to 3-1, that will extend their lead comfortably"

stream_img.jpg

It's unbelievable how many second rate ex pros are blagging a living in the US by posing as expert "soccer" pundits.

In all my Spurs supporting life I don't think I've ever loved a player quite the way I love Son . Such a sublime performance again today.
His exuberance and vitality rubs off on the rest of the team and his smile when he scores!!!!. I have unnatural feelings for him. Almost go as far to say my favourite all time player

He’s like a good Pavlyuchenko.

Wanyama owned Hazard at ours last year.
He should not have played in the first game against them this season, he clearly wasn't fit. I would pick him for this though.

I love Wanyama as much as the next guy but he hasn’t been great of late. Dier is always up for these games. Whatever the team though, I trust Poch.

Everybody loves Sonny...

:sonlol:

Back
Top Bottom