The homecoming 3rd April Tottenham versus Palace

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Can anyone tell me if tickets bought through OH membership are name specific ? was thinking of buying a 2nd membership so on the off chance of getting match tickets I can use one of the tickets for different guests ?
Also, I renew my OH membership before the season starts, if I bought another now would it expire at the end of this season or in a years time ?

cheers.

Going to guess that tickets won't even make it to OH members on Tuesday. Going to be interesting trying to get a ticket Monday. I wonder how many seats are actually going to be made available to members after ST and corporate etc.

At the risk of stating the bleedin obvious, and/or repeating something someone else said.....

To the tune of “Footballs coming home”......

We’re coming home
We’re coming home
We’re coming
Tottenham’s coming home

At the risk of stating the bleedin obvious...

We’re coming home
We’re coming home
We’re coming
Tottenham’s coming home
Whilst I'm sure it will get an airing at some point on the day... That can't (and shouldn't be) the first song sung at the NEW LANE!
I'm guessing an age old classic like: "WE ARE TOTTENHAM, WE ARE TOTTENHAM... SUPER TOTTENHAM, FROM THE LANE" would be perfect!

Yeah, I guess they won't just release the whole lot to OH+ on Monday, or it basically means being a OH member is completely worthless, and they won't want people to have that perception.

Wouldn't surprise me if loads more sign up to OH+ next season, as it's only a fiver more. Thing is, it becomes totally pointless if you allow an unlimited amount of people to sign up for "priority"

Back
Top Bottom