The homecoming 3rd April Tottenham versus Palace

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Are there really people wiling to pay £600 for a tottenham Palace game. I get its hard to get tickets but it's on telly and the stadium going nowhere and there be at least 20 games a season for the next 60 years at least seams he reaching.

Are there really people wiling to pay £600 for a tottenham Palace game. I get its hard to get tickets but it's on telly and the stadium going nowhere and there be at least 20 games a season for the next 60 years at least seams he reaching.

Totally agree mate. I will try and grab a ticket myself as I have few irons in the fire, but if i can’t then so be it. We have this fantastic stadium for ever , so if it means going to another game this season or next then so be it. The atmosphere will be great regardless of what game.

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom