The homecoming 3rd April Tottenham versus Palace

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Don't the CL/EL kickoff at 17:55?

*Not all, some.

Only when hosted abroad? Would be unprecedented to have a PL game kick off that early on a school night surely? Plus the club would miss out as people who finish work at 5pm are more likely to head to the stadium for a few hours before kick off

I'm seeing some stuff online about a 18:00 kick rather than 19:45/20:00, but I can't find anything official.
I'm willing to bet that it's either total bollocks, or relates to some kind of opening ceremony. I have zero idea why on earth anybody would want a 6pm kick-off.

Organised my last holiday to try and ensure I didnt miss the Stadium opening, much to the annoyance of the missus - didnt open as planned

Didnt think it would ever open now so booked a holiday

Obviously im the other side of the world for this now

:dembelewtf:

Last edited:
With the much anticipated opening game for the First Team at our new stadium confirmed against Crystal Palace on Wednesday 3 April, we are now in a position to announce matchday ticketing details for our remaining five home Premier League games for the 2018/19 season.

There is a broad range of price points available for our supporters across the stadium starting from £30 for adults with concession rates (Juniors and Senior Citizens) starting from £15, while pricing for our Young Adult category starts from £22.50.

Crystal Palace - Wed 3 April
Tickets for our first Premier League match in our new stadium against Crystal Palace will go on sale to;

• One Hotspur + Members at 10am on Monday 25 March
  • One Hotspur Members at 10am on Tuesday 26 March
  • Guest Sale to Season Ticket Holders & One Hotspur Members at 10am on Friday 29 March
This fixture will be Category B ticket pricing.

https://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/media/16180/match-ticket-prices-category-b.pdf

Tickets going on sale for this next week really makes it difficult to make plans. I could get advance train tickets now for about £32 return, but the normal price is £60-£75. Hesitant to book now because I might not even get close to getting hold of a match ticket.

I did book a Travelodge about a week ago on the off chance it'd be Palace on the 3rd, but that's fully refundable if I have to cancel so zero risk

Tickets going on sale for this next week really makes it difficult to make plans. I could get advance train tickets now for about £32 return, but the normal price is £60-£75. Hesitant to book now because I might not even get close to getting hold of a match ticket.

I did book a Travelodge about a week ago on the off chance it'd be Palace on the 3rd, but that's fully refundable if I have to cancel so zero risk

The game will be on in the Brickies??

Is it first come first served or loyalty points ?

What the pricing map does seem to indicate is that for one off match tickets, there will be a fair spread of tickets available across the Stadium and different areas. I had assumed you wouldn't get a sniff of anything in the South Stand, as ALL seats would have been sold to ST's. Would be interesting how it was decided which seats to hold back for single match sales and the reasoning behind it.

Will be in the mix for a OH ticket on Monday...

Can someone remind me, what end is effectively the new Park Lane?

Back
Top Bottom