The homecoming 3rd April Tottenham versus Palace

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Whilst I'm sure it will get an airing at some point on the day... That can't (and shouldn't be) the first song sung at the NEW LANE!
I'm guessing an age old classic like: "WE ARE TOTTENHAM, WE ARE TOTTENHAM... SUPER TOTTENHAM, FROM THE LANE" would be perfect!

Guess we will find out on Sunday.

It is a one off special edition i suppose but still ridiculous.

I got the A4 programme from last game at WHL. Paid £10, carried it around all day like a proper gimp. Last week saw loads of them for sale at the Stevenage Shop for £5 :avbnaa:

Will probably still pay full price for the programme for the opener though. :avbfacepalm:

Swedish Viasat usually follows the Sky/BT lineup for weekday games but until they announce anything I am keeping up hope that they will find a way to broadcast it.

Can't wait for Gio Comparo to open the new stadium with an operatic version of Barry Manilow.

3377EE4900000578-0-image-a-46_1461437485621.jpg

poetry_by_thetechromancer-dcvcozy.gif

I stuck this in the stadium thread, but it's relevant here too:

Stadium opening times for Crystal Palace fixture | Tottenham Hotspur

Stadium opening times for Crystal Palace fixture
Wednesday 3 April, kick-off 7.45pm

@SpursOfficial

Fri 22 March 2019, 11:55|Tottenham Hotspur

Copied to clipboard

As previously communicated, the Opening Ceremony of our new home will take place ahead of our first Premier League match at the stadium against Crystal Palace on Wednesday 3 April.

Please note, we shall be opening General Admission areas at an earlier time of three hours before kick-off, 4.45pm, to enable fans ample time to clear security and access the stadium. Premium areas will as usual also be open three hours before kick-off.

We really do encourage fans to make the necessary arrangements to ensure you can get to the stadium as early as possible on the night, bearing in mind busy weekday commuter travel times too.

We shall be asking for fans to take their seats for the match no later than 30 minutes before kick-off for the start of the ceremony itself.

Please keep an eye out on our channels for further updates in the coming days.

Can someone remind me, what end is effectively the new Park Lane?

I think they are called the 1882 section.

Bit baffled by all this now tbh.

I too had the impression that 1882 was set to be our 'wall' (with the odd decision of planting a load of PrawnSandwhich-ers in the middle). Since read 1882 tickets are available in numerous sections: Our 1882 Season Ticket - Stadium

Ultimately, just wanna find myself amongst the noisy Yids alongside the oppo.

I'm reading NE corner is the away section so I'm guessing North stand is my answer....

If anyone knows better than I please holler.

(Sorry, this is all bound to be in the stadium thread..... S-o-m-e-w-h-e-r-e! :pochbye: )

Bit baffled by all this now tbh.

I too had the impression that 1882 was set to be our 'wall' (with the odd decision of planting a load of PrawnSandwhich-ers in the middle). Since read 1882 tickets are available in numerous sections: Our 1882 Season Ticket - Stadium

Ultimately, just wanna find myself amongst the noisy Yids alongside the oppo.

I'm reading NE corner is the away section so I'm guessing North stand is my answer....

If anyone knows better than I please holler.

(Sorry, this is all bound to be in the stadium thread..... S-o-m-e-w-h-e-r-e! :pochbye: )

Sorry I was being facetious.

The South Stand is the noisy stand. The South East corner with the shelf in particular.

1882 is premium-lite.

Sorry I was being facetious.

The South Stand is the noisy stand. The South East corner with the shelf in particular.

1882 is premium-lite.

Nice one.

Looks like a £52/£55 price band vs the £48 i was paying for an equivalent spot during in 'The Final' season. Considering you'd expect a nominal increase each year anyway; i feared much worse tbh.

Will be interesting to see what seats remain non-ST when the ticket map goes live tomorrow....

7k out of 62k... I'm expecting little more than a sprinkling in each section so gonna be tough for the foreseeable.....

Anyone recall the non-ST quote from the last build?

Nice one.

Looks like a £52/£55 price band vs the £48 i was paying for an equivalent spot during in 'The Final' season. Considering you'd expect a nominal increase each year anyway; i feared much worse tbh.

Will be interesting to see what seats remain non-ST when the ticket map goes live tomorrow....

7k out of 62k... I'm expecting little more than a sprinkling in each section so gonna be tough for the foreseeable.....

Anyone recall the non-ST quote from the last build?

Sorry I don't understand the question?

No worries. Around 4k in the final season with the corner missing so a much bigger percentage.

:adethumbup:

So more STs AND more on sale to members.... Bodes well for when the initial fuss dies down at least.

Today couldn't have gone any better by the looks of it so hopefully that's a good omen in terms of us settling in quickly. Bit shit not being there today but I'm buzzing... Feels like Christmas.:adegrin2:

:adethumbup:

So more STs AND more on sale to members.... Bodes well for when the initial fuss dies down at least.

Today couldn't have gone any better by the looks of it so hopefully that's a good omen in terms of us settling in quickly. Bit shit not being there today but I'm buzzing... Feels like Christmas.:adegrin2:

Six days until the legends.....

Back
Top Bottom