The homecoming 3rd April Tottenham versus Palace

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Tickets going on sale for this next week really makes it difficult to make plans. I could get advance train tickets now for about £32 return, but the normal price is £60-£75. Hesitant to book now because I might not even get close to getting hold of a match ticket.

I did book a Travelodge about a week ago on the off chance it'd be Palace on the 3rd, but that's fully refundable if I have to cancel so zero risk
If you don't get a ticket watch it in the antwept arms, three brewers or the irish centre it will be very vibey

Can't wait for this, it's a shame that it's not a weekend game as everything will be a little more rushed, but then again I'm just happy it's happening at all this season, and also very important to bed in a little before the CL quarter final.

No doubt they will have a highlights show on sky and MOD. Whilst Spurs TV cannot show live football they maybe able to televise the opening ceremony.

Back
Top Bottom