The homecoming 3rd April Tottenham versus Palace

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The circle of death is taking forever here

Doubt I'm gonna get a ticket today, but this gives me a tiny bit of hope for tomorrow:
A limited number of tickets will be available to One Hotspur + Members from 10am on Monday 25th March. All remaining tickets will go on sale to One Hotspur Members from 10am on Tuesday 26th March

Wheel stuck at 98% fuck sake. have gone in on other broswers and its moving so looks like its fucked

The circle of death is taking forever here

Doubt I'm gonna get a ticket today, but this gives me a tiny bit of hope for tomorrow:

Always seem completely random to me. I have tried getting on dead on 10, but then also got the circle going from 09:15. Still seems to just open up when it decides and allow you login.

Wheel stuck at 98% fuck sake. have gone in on other broswers and its moving so looks like its fucked
Yeah, I was in a meeting until about 9.40 but had a window open on my phone. It's about 90% but hasn't moved in about 15 minutes so guessing it's borked.

Got it open on my computer now and it's stuck at around 60%. Can't see there being many/any left even now

Yeah, I was in a meeting until about 9.40 but had a window open on my phone. It's about 90% but hasn't moved in about 15 minutes so guessing it's borked.

Got it open on my computer now and it's stuck at around 60%. Can't see there being many/any left even now

You need the paience of a saint. I does eventually open but only when i chooses to and not a minute earlier.

ST holders aren’t expected to do anything, are we?

This reimbursing/buying your seat thing we’ve been doing at wembley this season has confused my tiny mind, so just want confirmation that I’m not going to miss out by not doing something I should! :avbcringe:

Well, I got in, but I cant add any seats to my basket. Any seats that are available were spread around the Stadium.

Unfortunately we were unable to add the selected seat(s) to the basket. If this issue continues, refreshing the page may resolve it.

Got one! Block 113, right next to the away fans.

It was showing a few available tickets in the South stand, but every time I tried to purchase it then said they weren't available.

I couldn't decide whether to try again when more tickets go on sale tomorrow or to just take the opportunity I had to be there. Just went for it in the end, else I'd kick myself if I left it and missed out tomorrow.

Only £50 as well. Was budgeting on paying more than that

FFS - how come I could always get a seat at WHL and at the reduced capacity at Wembley but now miss out despite being in the queue on three devices from 9:10.

Well, I got in, but I cant add any seats to my basket. Any seats that are available were spread around the Stadium.

Unfortunately we were unable to add the selected seat(s) to the basket. If this issue continues, refreshing the page may resolve it.
This is what I kept getting.

Ended up using the option to find tickets for me, and the one in block 113 came up.

Back
Top Bottom