The homecoming 3rd April Tottenham versus Palace

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm in work with two screens so had Chrome on one screen, IE on the other then Chrome on my phone.
However, I had them all going from about 9.15 and had no movement on any from about 9.45. I took the decision to refresh the Chrome on on my comp and that's the one I got in on!

So I reckon getting in the queue early does nothing!

It just seems random when you can access the site.

I got in on all 3 browsers about ten
minutes ago.

No tickets left :(

I'm in but this bastard ticket finder thing isnt offering up shit...

Even tho i only want 1 ticket.:lamelaaghh:

I got one after just 30 seconds.....can’t go though, £1995 first come first served.

I took a fiver off to pay for your Tottenham Pie coz I’m nice like that.

Raven, I’m watching on my sofa (which is grey like most peoples “seats” right now)
Shame you got it

:pochunimpressed:

Sat on 95% for about an hour but it's my fault for not being on the site before 10am.

Would be good to be there, but I'll be at the Legends match and the CL game against City so can't complain. In a funny way, it's a little reassuring that OH+ members could get tickets at all - suggesting that come next season it might be easy enough to get to matches without a season ticket.

Seems a waste of time being a plus member.

Yep, what a joke this morning. Hardly anything available and everything, what little there was, got hovered up in seconds.

The club have well and truly shafted members for this game. Massive chunks of tickets have obviously been allocated to corporate, media and cronies for this first game. Disappointing

Yep, what a joke this morning. Hardly anything available and everything, what little there was, got hovered up in seconds.

The club have well and truly shafted members for this game. Massive chunks of tickets have obviously been allocated to corporate, media and cronies for this first game. Disappointing

Keep the faith... Tomorrow morning and all that.

More members tickets than OldWHL

Keep the faith... Tomorrow morning and all that.

More members tickets than OldWHL

Impossible for me to try tomorrow so officially screwed. There might be more member tickets than previously but not for this game - Levy has sold a whole swathe of them off to the highest bidder.

Should have been around 10K plus seats available. I got on the site early around 10-ish but there was fuck all to choose from. Very dodgy. So must have been 'reserved' for a bunch of fucking cronies, package tours and corporate wankers.

Um, it's the opening fixture of our brand new stadium we've been waiting for since time began (it feels like). I'd be concerned if allocations weren't sold out in under an hour - it used to be like that for the NLD in the old stadium.

Um, it's the opening fixture of our brand new stadium we've been waiting for since time began (it feels like). I'd be concerned if allocations weren't sold out in under an hour - it used to be like that for the NLD in the old stadium.

That's not the problem. The problem was there was fuck all allocation to begin with. And I could always get a ticket for the NLD at WHL- get on the site early and you would always find ONE available. But today was a complete con for members.

I was on that site around 10:10am and you mean to tell me approx 10K tickets got sold in 10 mins? No chance. Plus I only wanted ONE so wasn't exactly picky.There was more like 1000 available. Members just weren't allocated jack shit. Very disappointing

Last edited:
That's not the problem. The problem was there was fuck all allocation to begin with. And I could always get a ticket for the NLD at WHL- get on the site early and you would always find ONE available. But today was a complete con for members.

Even given the stature of the NLD, the stadium opening is different gravy as far as ticket demand goes.

I didn't get a ticket either, but I really didn't expect to (especially as I didn't log in until 10am rather than my usual 9:40ish).

Impossible for me to try tomorrow so officially screwed. There might be more member tickets than previously but not for this game - Levy has sold a whole swathe of them off to the highest bidder.

Should have been around 10K plus seats available. I got on the site early around 10-ish but there was fuck all to choose from. Very dodgy. So must have been 'reserved' for a bunch of fucking cronies, package tours and corporate wankers.

"Early?"

....Maybe just get in the queue before the 'doors' open like the other eager members do?

The Monday/Tuesday split has been a thing as long as I can remember.

The bulk of the members tickets are available on a Tuesday as always. Hardly Levy's fault if you're busy.

I was on that site around 10:10am and you mean to tell me approx 10K tickets got sold in 10 mins? No chance. Plus I only wanted ONE so wasn't exactly picky.There was more like 1000 available. Members just weren't allocated jack shit. Very disappointing

The bulk go on sale tomorrow. You're busy. Them's the breaks.

"Early?"

....Maybe just get in the queue before the 'doors' open like the other eager members do?

The Monday/Tuesday split has been a thing as long as I can remember.

The bulk of the members tickets are available on a Tuesday as always. Hardly Levy's fault if you're busy.

Come on man, 'early' means when I finally got through to the selecting ticket part. What do you think I am some kind of greenhorn?! And of course it's not Levy's fault if I'm busy (more like screwed as I said). I'm just convinced that members haven't been given their fair share of tickets for this game. And why the hell are we paying this Member Plus shit if we can't get a bit of priority for this game?

Back
Top Bottom