Summer 2017 transfer window or, waiting for Godot

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
You see/hear the expression "like trying to run through molasses" when people describe the sensation in a dream where you're running but don't seem to get anywhere, I've also seen "watching X run is like watching someone run through molasses".

I suppose the Twatter no-mark was trying to co-opt its use as an adjective, hampered as he was by the 140 character thing. And failing.

To sum up: cunt

I know there were people face palming the posters for not knowing that running/molasses is COMMON ref to being slow. Mollusks? lol. It's embarrassing. I'd much rather be a cunt than be fucking clueless :) By the way, who wants to claim that Alli, Kane, Dembele, Eriksen and Dier are collectively fast? And bunching them together against speedy Chelsea was a good idea?

My claim is we have excellent players. But Poch bunches our SLOWEST players. Handing every manager in the prem a gameplan to attack us. Park the buss, break with pace. Poch does not see it. Neither do any of you.

And Poch just sold our fastest starting 11 player. I haven't changed my tune again. Alli was blasted past/fouled. 1-0. We were up against it in the opening game on another big pitch. People gloss over we won vs 10 men. That saved our bacon because we were dogshit in that game.

Lloris careless distribution from the back? Pace slices though us. 2-1. Not sure why people didn't quote my "Poch's distribution from the back tactics are a liability" tweets? Hmmm. Seems pretty selective eh?

Or my "Concentrate after scoring" tweets? Where they got us soon after we scored? More selective tweets. But whats funny about the mass post about my pace tweets: The FACT is Chelsea's pace DID fuck us. So my warnings about pace were correct. But still I get shit for it? Go and watch Alli's foul. Chelsea scum have BAGS of pace. Why didn't Poch set us up to combat it?

Since I've been melting...and I am melting, because this team is easily good enough for the title...regardless of signings: We have not been playing consistent. We were hemorrhaging goals on tour. All of the lolcats are doing their little dance, ignoring the warning signs. Yet again...

Mark my words...since you are all still obsessed. Poch is in trouble. Selling Walker...Talking about even slower players like Siggy in the summer? He does NOT get it that we need pace to help slower BRILLIANT players like Dembele, Alli, Eriksen and Kane.

Lolcats are relying too hard on my notoriety to admit the blatantly obvious. Just like the tiny dancers Soldado, Lennon, Townsend etc were OBVIOUSLY bad a year later and you could not drop it.

I warned about pace/physics/Wembley size. Lolcats mewled with mirth.

Unbeatable at WHL.

Loss on our first Wembley game.

It's another moment...Another gotta trust ole Gibbsy moment.

I know there were people face palming the posters for not knowing that running/molasses is COMMON ref to being slow. Mollusks? lol. It's embarrassing. I'd much rather be a cunt than be fucking clueless :) By the way, who wants to claim that Alli, Kane, Dembele, Eriksen and Dier are collectively fast? And bunching them together against speedy Chelsea was a good idea?

My claim is we have excellent players. But Poch bunches our SLOWEST players. Handing every manager in the prem a gameplan to attack us. Park the buss, break with pace. Poch does not see it. Neither do any of you.

And Poch just sold our fastest starting 11 player. I haven't changed my tune again. Alli was blasted past/fouled. 1-0.

Lloris careless distribution from the back? Pace slices though us. 2-1. Not sure why people didn't quote my "Poch's distribution from the back tactics are a liability" tweets? Hmmm. Seems pretty selective eh?

Or my "Concentrate after scoring" tweets? Where they got us soon after we scored? More selective tweets. But whats funny about the mass post about my pace tweets: The FACT is Chelsea's pace DID fuck us. So my warnings about pace were correct. But still I get shit for it? Go and watch Alli's foul. Chelsea scum have BAGS of pace. Why didn't Poch set us up to combat it?

Since I've been melting...and I am melting, because this team is easily good enough for the title...regardless of signings: We have not been playing consistent. We were hemorrhaging goals on tour. All of the lolcats are doing their little dance, ignoring the warning signs. Yet again...

Mark my words...since you are all still obsessed. Poch is in trouble. Selling Walker...Talking about even slower players like Siggy in the summer? He does NOT get it that we need pace to help slower BRILLIANT players like Dembele, Alli, Eriksen and Kane.

Lolcats are relying too hard on my notoriety to admit the blatantly obvious. Just like the tiny dancers Soldado, Lennon, Townsend etc were OBVIOUSLY bad a year later and you could not drop it.

Unbeatable at WHL.

mrw-i-see-a-really-long-paragraph-without-an-tldr-168242.gif

I also think that for us to reach the next level we need one of our top/ record signings to actually turn out as good as they should be. Davinson, if you're reading this take your time, learn the prem and please don't be another Soldado or Sissoko. BREAK THE CURSE!!!

And Poch just sold our fastest starting 11 player. I haven't changed my tune again. Alli was blasted past/fouled. 1-0. We were up against it in the opening game on another big pitch. People gloss over we won vs 10 men. That saved our bacon because we were dogshit in that game.

Unbeatable at WHL.

You're absolutely insane. If you watched the game you'd know Chelsea's pace didn't cost us, they got a goal from a world class free-kick and mistakes by Wanyama and Lloris. Don't act like you're some sort of messiah when everybody on this forum have been screaming for a fast attacker in the last two years. Remember not long ago you suggested this line-up
You claimed my lineup of:

-------------------Kane------------------
---Mason----Eriksen----Dembele--
------Alli-----------Bentaleb-----------
Gibbs you've only just changed your tune, before you wanted a "team of beasts" wouldn't be surprised to see you play Wanyama behind Kane. Clueless tosser

Unbeatable at WHL.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom