Summer 2017 transfer window or, waiting for Godot

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
And thank you for that

The highest Champions league attendance recorded by an English club: Tottenham Hotspur

The highest Europa league attendance recorded by ANY club
Tottenham Hotspur

The highest premier league attendance outside old Trafford
Tottenham Hotspur

The first English club to achieve the double
Tottenham Hotspur

The first English club to win a European Trophy
TOTTENHAM FUCKING HOTSPUR

We are fucking massive. We've proved it in the past and we've proved it as recently as last weekend.

There is no reason to accept our perceived status as a selling club unable to attract or retain top players. We are NOT punching above our weight. We are fighting at the level our fans deserve. And yes, I'll say it now, credit to Daniel Levy for getting us back to where we belong. But please lets not pretend that we've reached false heights. We are fucking Spurs.

giphy.gif

Not as much as a you have though.
If you can't understand you need to do some research.
If a gay bloke can talk about someone else as being gay, make remarks like they take it up the Arse, amongst others there's nothing wrong with that. Which there is not.
If a gay man says ' oh, him he's a faggot' like some gay people do, then that's ok.
But if I say. Oh he's a faggot I'm wrong, he takes it up the arse, I'm wrong.
Doesn't it depend on context.
Personally I wouldn't use the word faggot, like I wouldn't use the n word.
But I would say I think Keegan takes it up the arse. Not becuase I'm homophobic
But becuase I think he's gay.
Is that ok?

Ps have you got any gay friends?

PPs fag hag is another gay slang word- although some people are not too happy with it now- Is it ok if I say madonna's a fag hag as long as I'm in gay company?
If not am I homophobic.

Please stop.

The fact that you clearly can't comprehend the question i origninally asked (nor my explanation to it) makes the rest of this pretty futile.

I trust that you are not actively homophobic. Let's leave it there.

Yeah ok mate.
I just wonder if he has otherwise he'd know what I was trying to get at.

Me and another friend worked for a gay couple in the early 90's. Renovating their properties. Great blokes. Both sadly died.
I worked with a lot of gay people for EMI in the 80's and made close friends with another couple who only just have been able to get married.
My best friend of 30yrs who has just moved out of London was Gay so I don't see much of him anymore and at present I have one close Bisexual and one close Gay friend.
So, Fuck off.
I aint being told I don't know what homophobia is.
I was trying making a point. Silly bollocks said I failed.
It's context.
If someone asked me does Keegan suck McDermott off I May jokingly say ' yes, his balls and everything' I am not a homophobic. That's what Aurier did, but when someone asked him does blanc suck Zlatan off.
It's context.
I said I don't know the context as I don't speak French. When he appeared to say the word faggot I couldn't see him either. He wasn't on camera
But if he's homophobic then I'm not a fan. I don't want any racist, homophobic players associated with our club.
Ps Until I have real proof I am not judging him.

Sorry but your prattling on about random shit now.... And not once did i say you didnt know what homophobia is....

That said, your posts - in places - do cast a shadow of doubt over that notion much the same...

Remind me again, what is "gay" another word for in your world (according to what you originally posted)? :deledoubt:

The amount of times on various platforms tonight I have seen 'we should/should have bought Mane'. If you remember we tried or at least made enquiries but the Dippers offered twice the wages we did.

Doing my nut in.

Whoa. I didn't mean to imply that you were homophobic/racist.
I was only pointing out that the statement was similar.

:dierpochhug:

I wouldnt worry mate.... Clearly a touchy subject with this chap. Shame... If he wasnt so 'ready to rumble' interesting conversations may have unfolded.

Whoa. I didn't mean to imply that you were homophobic/racist.
I was only pointing out that the statement was similar.

:dierpochhug:

Any of this related to football, Tottenham or transfer window? Haven't read the history of both of all of the messages between you both but the last 5 pages of stuff I went through just has the two of you going back and forth...don't mean to be rude, but any chance you could instead get a (PM) room

The amount of times on various platforms tonight I have seen 'we should/should have bought Mane'. If you remember we tried or at least made enquiries but the Dippers offered twice the wages we did.

Doing my nut in.

Well he's meant to be on £80k a week so if we only offered half that I'd say we made a big mistake there. Especially as we then offered pretty much the same in fee and wages to Moussa Sissoko in the same transfer window. Probably a good example of how Levy doesn't hit it out of the park every time.

Any of this related to football, Tottenham or transfer window? Haven't read the history of both of all of the messages between you both but the last 5 pages of stuff I went through just has the two of you going back and forth...don't mean to be rude, but any chance you could instead get a (PM) room

Should i just call you "cunt"? ..Surely that would be somewhat closer to the general content and tone contained in this thread?

(If you had read the thread, you may actually find that these posts are more on-topic than you realise. :dierpochhug:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom