Summer 2017 transfer window or, waiting for Godot

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please stop.

The fact that you clearly can't comprehend the question i origninally asked (nor my explanation to it) makes the rest of this pretty futile.

I trust that you are not actively homophobic. Let's leave it there.
You initiated it, you please stop.
I did answer your question. I said I didn't use it derogatory.
You asked why I used gay as a derogatory term. What made you think that?
Just becuase I said if I saw a bloke that was poncy, by that I mean metrosexual, in the mirror all the time and I see stuff that makes me think he's gay, becuase I say, he's gay, doesn't mean it's derogatory. It's the context. I just think he's gay.

So then I pointed out that bloke who thought my mate acted, looked and was gay. Told me he definitely has taken it up the bum, his words. He wasn't being derogatory, he was gay himself
You said it adds nothing to the conversation.
That's the gist of it
I will leave it there.

Wouldn't it be ironic that in the near future when footballers feel they can openly come out without fear, that Aurier, Blanc and Zlatan all openly declare that they are bisexual and Blanc indeed took Zlatans majestic golden sac.

Any of this related to football, Tottenham or transfer window? Haven't read the history of both of all of the messages between you both but the last 5 pages of stuff I went through just has the two of you going back and forth...don't mean to be rude, but any chance you could instead get a (PM) room

The "history" that you speak of was one comment by me and a response by Bagelboy Bagelboy .
Don't let any facts cloud your drivel though.

Secondly. Have you seen this thread?? :)

Not as much as a you have though.
If you can't understand you need to do some research.
If a gay bloke can talk about someone else as being gay, make remarks like they take it up the Arse, amongst others there's nothing wrong with that. Which there is not.
If a gay man says ' oh, him he's a faggot' like some gay people do, then that's ok.
But if I say. Oh he's a faggot I'm wrong, he takes it up the arse, I'm wrong.
Doesn't it depend on context.
Personally I wouldn't use the word faggot, like I wouldn't use the n word.
But I would say I think Keegan takes it up the arse. Not becuase I'm homophobic
But becuase I think he's gay.
Is that ok?

Ps have you got any gay friends?

PPs fag hag is another gay slang word- although some people are not too happy with it now- Is it ok if I say madonna's a fag hag as long as I'm in gay company?
If not am I homophobic.
You are into the gay stuff aren't you?:nawty:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom