Summer 2017 transfer window or, waiting for Godot

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
I asked you about your post, yes? It's a public forum.... Nothing to see here.

I asked you to stop, simply for your own benefit because your incoherent musings about the word "gay", what it is to be gay and your gay friends were making you LOOK homophobic (even though I opted to think better of you than at the time).

You clearly found my question un-nerving and went into "how dare you?" mode (As you also did with GlasgowSpur GlasgowSpur )...

Say what you want, but you are categorically mistaken to think this.

Funny thing about posting on a forum... Your comments are there for all to see...

You don't remember any of this then?

I was right about that part too.

'Nite.
You overestimate yourself. You obviously are stupid.
You are rambling.
What the fuck are you on about.
Yes I said Poncy cunt. So what. I mentioned that last post.
Here's an example Joey Essex. I think he's a poncy cunt. Ive also said I think he may be gay,or at least Bi.
Maybe he's not. Why do you think that is derogatory.
A poncy cunt cannot be Gay?
He'd still be a poncy cunt to me, if he wasn't.
That's not a slight on his sexuality.
Not all what I refer to as poncy blokes are gay and I don't think all of them are.

I don't fancy poncy cunt men. By that, like I explained, I mean Men who get their eyebrows done, wear women's tight jeans because they fit better, whiten their teeth and look like their dipped in coffee. Metro sexual types. In love with myself.
I prefer men who are a bit more manly. That's just my preference
Keeping it football related
Another example of a poncy cunt imo. Keegan
I also think Kevin Keegan is gay or Bi. I believe he was robbed whilst picking up a gay prostitute in a layby known for gay activity. That's what I've been told anyway.
His sexuality has nothing to do with me thinking he's a poncy cunt though.

Robbie Savage.
There's another poncy cunt
But I don't think he's gay. He's a hetro poncy cunt imo.

So sigmund do me a favour and fuck off.

You overestimate yourself. You obviously are stupid.
You are rambling.
What the fuck are you on about.
Yes I said Poncy cunt. So what. I mentioned that last post.
Here's an example Joey Essex. I think he's a poncy cunt. Ive also said I think he may be gay,or at least Bi.
Maybe he's not. Why do you think that is derogatory.
A poncy cunt cannot be Gay?
He'd still be a poncy cunt to me, if he wasn't.
That's not a slight on his sexuality.
Not all what I refer to as poncy blokes are gay and I don't think all of them are.

I don't fancy poncy cunt men. By that, like I explained, I mean Men who get their eyebrows done, wear women's tight jeans because they fit better, whiten their teeth and look like their dipped in coffee. Metro sexual types. In love with myself.
I prefer men who are a bit more manly. That's just my preference
Keeping it football related
Another example of a poncy cunt imo. Keegan
I also think Kevin Keegan is gay or Bi. I believe he was robbed whilst picking up a gay prostitute in a layby known for gay activity. That's what I've been told anyway.
His sexuality has nothing to do with me thinking he's a poncy cunt though.

Robbie Savage.
There's another poncy cunt
But I don't think he's gay. He's a hetro poncy cunt imo.

So sigmund do me a favour and fuck off.

:dembelelol:

Carry on... You are pure satire at this point.

(I swear, if you just calmed the fuck down and ditched the indignation for a moment, you'd a) stand a lot better chance to make whatever point you have coherently and b) you'd actually understand my question... Still... As you were... )

I'm more worried about the affect on Wanyama of having two huge shlongs alongside him in the showers...

They'll solve it like gentlemen. By swordfighting

MzjEzzO.gif

Ok Lads. I was online about 12 hrs ago and this group has an extra 20 pages. Who have we signed apart from Sanchez and Gazza? This is a trasfer thread but it seems ridiculous that I have to sort through pc regarding Homosexuals. Could someone please be so kind to help me out?

Thomas Gravesen, as opposed to Serge Aurier, didn't care if you were straight, homosexual, black, white, whatever..

He'd fuck everyone up.. even his teammates!

420787-olsen-nu-skal-gravesen-spille--.jpg

2625147-gravesen-lmjpg.jpg

thomas-gravesen-fernando-torres-real-madrid-atletico_1d3cjxt28fyg5zywqcno2nkvc.jpg

Cheeky bid?!?!:levyeyes:

He did well in Spain, runner up with Madrid twice that's very difficult in that league!!

:pocheyes:

He went to Celtic the year after for a guaranteed title though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom