Summer 2017 transfer window or, waiting for Godot

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's only one team who maintains an interest in this particular competition right up to the end, and guess who it is lads? :sonpoint:

Roll on deadline day, we're heading straight to the final :pochsmirk:

giphy.gif

This Aurier rumour is really bad news imo, he can be a great player but is stark raving mad and has the IQ of a bulldog, how are we going to take a player that has discipline issues and combine him with a coach that is focused on discipline and team mentality.

Rather have Trippier and Walker peters if that means not adding a potential disturbance to the squad.

This Aurier rumour is really bad news imo, he can be a great player but is stark raving mad and has the IQ of a bulldog, how are we going to take a player that has discipline issues and combine him with a coach that is focused on discipline and team mentality.

Rather have Trippier and Walker peters if that means not adding a potential disturbance to the squad.
This was my first thought. But I'm coming round to the idea, as Poch would no doubt address this in his meetings. If Poch thinks he's a personality he can handle, I'm all in.

This was my first thought. But I'm coming round to the idea, as Poch would no doubt address this in his meetings. If Poch thinks he's a personality he can handle, I'm all in.

Also let's be honest Walker wasn't particularly bright when Poch first got hold of him, I think he can perform his fullback wizardry on pretty much anyone tbh

It's like a throwing a Sunday morning lazy lob in the missus. The "playing pool with a shoelace shag". I think everyone is weary now. Can't wait til this thread closes and we can start on the January 2018 one

:freundgoal:

Never heard it described like that

:sonhmm:

Random, but do you remember when Hazard kicked the Swansea ball boy in the ribs. How mental was that!

I do remember that and went on a Chav forum to have a go but got well cunted off as they all thought it was justified as the lad was wasting time!
Cunt should have been arrested!

Imagine doing that in the High Street on a Saturday night?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom