Spurs vs Inter @ Giuseppe Meazza|| Tue 16:55 GMT

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This is a squad that has had every single drop taken out of them
It has overachieved for 3 years now and I genuinely believe it's near its end
We desperately needed reinforcments this summer and have done for a couple of years really
Any fan that mocked / slated fans who were angry at no transfer business this summer are bloody morons

Rose for Kane was one of the worst subs I've ever seen to be honest.

Almost as stupid as bringing on Scott Parker for van der Vaart against Villa in the 89th minute back in 2012 when we needed to win the game to pretty much confirm 3rd.

What a disgusting waste of being in complete control with 7-8 minutes left. It's starting to look like the club made a huge mistake not spending money on players this summer. Was it worth it at the expense of not continuing or development? The whole thing just feels flat at the moment. Everything seems a struggle.

I'm yet to see us put in a performance that I know these guys are capable of where we control and dictate the game. Something feels very leggy to me be it body or mind

everything after just before the icardi goal was horrible. don't understand why were trying to absorb pressure and play for the draw. we looked like we were asking them to score

Rose coming on for Kane was wrong and it signaled to Kane what the tactic was which is why he strolled off to waste time, so not his fault, but it also signaled to 70,000 fans as well and absolutely got Inter believing they could beat us. Mental decision. Almost as bad as taking off Lamela when we were on top through him.

Remember when this was a write off, Kane scores a brace and everything is rosey?

We're in a crisis if we're honest and nothing has changed for 3-4 weeks.

What utterly fucking shocking subs. Taking off Son and Lamela, so Inter don't have to worry about defending? Taking off Kane for the last 5-10? Ridiculous decisions.

Last edited:
The moment i saw the players body language during the CL anthem i knew that they were not up for this game. Sadly they don't really seem to give a shit or interested playing for this club anymore apart from Lucas and Sonny. Zero passion all around the pitch, no fighting spirit and fuckin weak mentality. And i'm fed up with Pochs stupid substitutions every single game.

Players get a lift from big name signings, it shows ambition, it shows they need to up their game, it gives everyone a lift. When Dembele said he wasn't up to it anymore then remained as a first choice pick, alarm bells should have been going mental.

The amount of times we are sloppily giving away possession is scary. At times it feels like literally every 5 seconds! This is not what Poch has spent the past 4 years building.

This why I’m struggling to blame poch entirely. Can’t see he’s just thrown his own ethos out the window.

Think the stadium farce and lack of new blood is a key issue

Back
Top Bottom