Spurs vs Inter @ Giuseppe Meazza|| Tue 16:55 GMT

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Apparently Poch just swore in his BBC interview

giphy.gif

I didn't say that you did Baz.

But it works both ways is the point I was suggesting. He took their best player off, I'm asking did that change the game. If so how? They scored two goals almost straight after he id this.

But what I’m saying is that whatever they did was irrelevant as there was only one team in it until Lamela was subbed by Winks who I love but is nowhere near his best but that also applies to a lot of our players and I just can’t see another win at the moment

Looking at most of our players the body language is disturbing
Apart from Lucas and Aurier they seem to be believing the hype and believe they are a lot better than they actually are
It’s up to Poch to give them a reality check and he didn’t do so tonight

I’m done and dusted

What a fucking week and the last thing I’ve just seen is that wanker Klopp prancing up the touchline

Where’s the Port bottle?

You know what, I really dont care.....Kane is playing like garbage and needs a rest. Simple fact...love the guy, but Im not going to pretend hes earning his pay rise, or say he shouldnt be dropped because of the last seasons.

People acting precious all the time....you're not a better fan if you call Levy or Dier a cunt, than to say Kane is playing like Rasiak.
Not like you're just saying he's been poor though. Now you've called him the second coming of Rasiak and in the Kane thread you're practically said that the guy is done for. You seem to have this weird hatred of actual top players from our team. Davies was abysmal today, but you haven't said a word about him

The amount of times we are sloppily giving away possession is scary. At times it feels like literally every 5 seconds! This is not what Poch has spent the past 4 years building.

This why I’m struggling to blame poch entirely. Can’t see he’s just thrown his own ethos out the window.

Think the stadium farce and lack of new blood is a key issue

Only when you want to reinvent the game. He's running the clock down, you have heard of this phrase? Surely you can't tell me you have never seen a manager do this?

You run the clock down when you are under pressure, fending off attack after attack.

You don't run the clock down when you look like you could go 2-0 up at any second.

Only when you want to reinvent the game. He's running the clock down, you have heard of this phrase? Surely you can't tell me you have never seen a manager do this?

But it clearly didn’t work

When Harry went off Inter smelled blood and they got it

Back
Top Bottom