Spurs vs Inter @ Giuseppe Meazza|| Tue 16:55 GMT

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That one still gives me chills. One of my favorite parts of that night was when the Inter supporters were begging for the whistle to be blown before we could even the score.

Another favorite was when, after beating them at home, Andy Gray mocked a couple of Inter fans the television had cut to. They were gesticulating and he was voicing over “Wait, you mean this is the 5th best team in the premier league? The 5th?!”

That one still gives me chills. One of my favorite parts of that night was when the Inter supporters were begging for the whistle to be blown before we could even the score.

Another favorite was when, after beating them at home, Andy Gray mocked a couple of Inter fans the television had cut to. They were gesticulating and he was voicing over “Wait, you mean this is the 5th best team in the premier league? The 5th?!”
Taxi for Maicon - a true glory, glory night under the lights

Should I be using a VPN?

A VPN mostly just obfuscates your IP address. it won't stop flash-based attacks or most things that come in through the browser. Phishing you can always stop though as long as you don't enter your username/passwords on fake sites or through fake emails. You should use a VPN if you are afraid an authority in your country will punish you for pirating content.

I'm not fully trusting of the AceStream software either, so I run it in a virtual machine that I run on my normal computer. If you run Mac, look at VirtualBox and then download a Win7 test machine. If you run Win10, download a win7 test machine and run it in HyperV. These are all free tools.

If you really must use the in-page streams, I highly advocate using a secured browser. My favorite combo of choice is Firefox with the plugins uMatrix, HTTPS everywhere, and privacy badger. uMatrix is one of the most powerful tools you can utilize for safe browsing as you can use it to block content from the various sub-domains (web content from another site that is not the site you are browsing) that you don't trust. When used in tandem with a robust antivirus program (I highly recommend Kaspersky security suite), you'll be very safe from all the known threats.

Last edited:
Does anyone have any evidence to support why Gazza would be a better option than sticking with Vorm?

Or is it just the usual reactionary "had a bad couple of games so play the reserves" type of shit.

Dropping a keeper is basically the end of their career with a club.

My recollection of Gazzaniga is distinctly Bambi-esque, although he pulled off a couple of good saves. Since then the best I've seen of him was in the "Who You Taking Home" thread.

No shit, Vorm isn't as good as Lloris. Thought he pulled off a couple of good saves on Saturday though.

Back
Top Bottom