Spurs vs Inter @ Giuseppe Meazza|| Tue 16:55 GMT

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Over the past 10 days I’ve tried to stay positive, but I’ve had enough of it now. We are a joke.

What’s happened to the top defensive teams in Europe? We can’t defend anything! We try playing out from the back and mess it up. We can’t play simple passes and we constantly give the ball away. It’s awful!

Pochettino slammed the team after the United game, destroyed all the confidence and since then we’ve been terrible. I haven’t once blamed Poch yet, but I am now. His tactics aren’t working, his subs are wrong and his management of set pieces has dropped.

The subs tonight made no sense. Lamela should have stayed on. He really doesn’t seem to know when and where to make changes.

I thought we’d get away with no new incomings, but this is just making it stand out more. It feels it’ll get worse before it gets better.

God help us if we fail to beat Brighton.

this is starting to look really worrying, for the first time i feel Poch doesnt have a clear vision of how he wants to play or who he thinks should start. Afraid this is what happens if things arnt freshened up regularly enough - I feel as tho Poch is just making random decisions hoping it will spark new life into this team but it just flat out isnt working

Taking off Kane while they are hunting for set pieces was fucking stupid.
I don't get Poch's logic there at all... Hope he can learn from that one...

9 from 5 in the league is good enough.
Crappy start to CL play though- it's all gonna be uphill from here.

What on earth are you talking about????

We have been absolutely garbage defending corners this season yet Poch takes off 3 talllish players to replace them with 3 midgets. Lucas sub was the right one but harry winks when we are absolutely bossing the game was a poor substitution and then Rose for Kane??? What????

It’s Guido - no one at the club will ever be at fault and certainly not Poch despite the obvious.

Rose for Kane was one of the worst subs I've ever seen to be honest.

Almost as stupid as bringing on Scott Parker for van der Vaart against Villa in the 89th minute back in 2012 when we needed to win the game to pretty much confirm 3rd.

What a disgusting waste of being in complete control with 7-8 minutes left. It's starting to look like the club made a huge mistake not spending money on players this summer. Was it worth it at the expense of not continuing or development? The whole thing just feels flat at the moment. Everything seems a struggle.

I'm yet to see us put in a performance that I know these guys are capable of where we control and dictate the game. Something feels very leggy to me be it body or mind

Don't be a dick. They did fuck all, a worldie of a strike, not much you can do against that. They had blown themselves out and resulted to 30 40 yard balls all night that we dealt with, they didn't even have a fucking shot!

To be fair we only scored a total fluke deflection. Both teams were really bad but they went for it while we subbed off Kane for Rose and Lamela for Winks (lol)

This team is a shadow of the one from the last two seasons. What’s changed? Injuries and dips in form from current players and the fucking circus that is our new stadium.

We’re “doing a Woolwich” without having won anything in the first place

I'm already fucking sick of this season, 6 games in and we may as well just give the fuck up...no chance in the league, no hope in qualifying from champions league imo...pathetic to just crumble after they equalised...bunch of bottlers...fuck asswipe levy as I've been saying for a lo g time not just because of this bullshit result...we will not finish in the top 6, no way in hell ....season over this quick is unacceptable.......

Back
Top Bottom