Spurs vs Inter @ Giuseppe Meazza|| Tue 16:55 GMT

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What on earth are you talking about????

We have been absolutely garbage defending corners this season yet Poch takes off 3 talllish players to replace them with 3 midgets. Lucas sub was the right one but harry winks when we are absolutely bossing the game was a poor substitution and then Rose for Kane??? What????
The subs had nothing to do with the result. And please mate, stop attacking the poster, you always do it. Just disagree, no problem with that. But you can fuck off with the "what are you talking about" shit. Just disagree and make your point.

I know a lot of people love lamela but this is why I don't rate him as highly. He misses so many good chances. He never will score many in a season for us. We need more goalscoring attacking midfielder's.

The game went to shit when he went off, you thick tit.

No one can convince me that Inter is better than Watford. Just a horrifically awful loss and no cutting edge to get that second and put it to bed when Inter were offering nothing all game. Our one goal came off a flukey bounce. We've just forgotten how to score coming off the international break it seems.

That's not the first time in our history that we take off Lamela and lose all sense of bottle and fight.

Totally the wrong decision. He had twice within ten minutes previous got into great position but his pass/shot to kill the game got blocked well both times. It was working, so why change it? Yes, I'd have added Lucas at that point too, but take someone else off for fuck sake.

Where has our fight gone by the way? And why the fuck can we never close games off? One nil up is so fucking dangerous and this season and last and maybe even longer we just fail time and again to take that chance to kill the game. Why? It's so unforgivable for it to happen over and over like this.

We played well in general, it was not a dreadful performance like in the last two games, but we keep creating problems for ourselves. Three loses in a row signals that we have things wrong.

Can people stop saying how god Lucas is aswell - yes he is superb at dribbling and his pace is insane - but his passing and decision making is complete shit most of the time - if he was this good PSG would have been playing him, as good as he is at some things too many parts of his game are very poor, he doesnt act suit Poch style of play either and certainly not Harry Kanes

The sooner we learn to defend set pieces the better. How many fucking times... so frustrating. Poch taking Kane off for rose... why not llorente? Why not wanyama? Unbelievable tbh.

Vorm didn’t have a bad game, Aurier was decent. Poch is the one to blame I’m afraid to say.

I genuinely wasn’t concerned after the previous two defeats.. now I’m worried.

Don't be a dick. They did fuck all, a worldie of a strike, not much you can do against that. They had blown themselves out and resulted to 30 40 yard balls all night that we dealt with, they didn't even have a fucking shot!
They did fuck all, and have 3 POINTS while we have NONE.

The "we played well but lost" is such a stupid British mentality that doesn't exist on the continent.

At the end of the day, it doesn't matter if you have 90% possession and 30 shots on goal, if you only score one and the opponent has two shots and scored both of them, they win, and that's what history looks back on.

everything after just before the icardi goal was horrible. don't understand why were trying to absorb pressure and play for the draw. we looked like we were asking them to score

Winks is absolutely shocking. And some people here claim he is the future of our midfield? Just not good enough for us, we really need to start getting serious on our midfield replacements next summer.

Yes Toby home and bring Rose defending corners.

Unless Toby was injured there is absolutely no excuse for him not being with us tonight. This isn't playschool this is the pinnacle of club football if he's been left at home because of fatigue or because of the birth of his child it ain't on. Him coming off the bench would have made more of an impact than Rose could. The staff just feels like it lacks heart at the moment. It feels like it needs genuine energy and verve added and it feels like it desperately needs to play a home game, a proper home game

This is a squad that has had every single drop taken out of them
It has overachieved for 3 years now and I genuinely believe it's near its end
We desperately needed reinforcments this summer and have done for a couple of years really
Any fan that mocked / slated fans who were angry at no transfer business this summer are bloody morons

Back
Top Bottom