Spurs vs Inter @ Giuseppe Meazza|| Tue 16:55 GMT

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I wouldnt be surprised to see 4-2-3-1 tonight with Lamela, Eriksen and Son behind Kane.

It would be interesting to see a 4-3-3 with Son and Lucas either side of Kane, but who do we play in midfield? Eriksen, Dele and Dier? 3 great players, but enough cover?

SON KANE MOURA
This, I don't know exactly when but its coming, we will see soon. That's got plenty fancy dribble in them and some serious speed that is good enough against any defense any league

Last year was weird because apart from the loss away v APOEL
the youth drew away with Real, beat them at home.
Beat Dortmund away and Home.

So I’m going for a draw.

Vorm
Aurier Sanchez Vertonghen Davies
Wanyama Eriksen
Lucas Lamela Son
Kane

Dembele
Rose
Dier
KWP
Winks
Llorente
Gazzaniga

Never going to happen,
It if Vic was ready why not

Apparently there's a game on in just over an hour... though you wouldn't know it!
It's a European Championship Cup League Match or summit, I dunno... but it has it's own anthem and everything...

We'll be wearing an almost all white kit with a Navy smear across the middle!
Toby & Tripps won't be there... others might!

Just thought I'd get in there 'first' and start the world's latest match thread!

Any team news, or are we still all dissecting the Liverpool match?

Tbh we shouldn't kid ourselves. The only way for this team to be a truly great side is to win the League or Champions league. If all this team does is win the FA/league cup, the way we look back on it will be almost the same way we look at them now.

The only reason to win the FA/ League cup is to say we've won something and shut the media up for 5 seconds until they start then going on about how long it's been since we won the league (because that's the way they work. This is why you shouldn't engage with them.).

I agree.

For me the joy of the game is in the moments. Last year at Wembley, stood there punching the roof after Kane buried a second carbon copy near post goal - in that moment.... i couldn't care less if we went on to win the thing. I couldn't care less what talk sport had to say about it or whether the "keeper should have done better".

And equally whilst watching the boys lift the league cup will feel amazing and be an incredible day out, it will mean nothing the next time we lose a game "we should have won".

Live in the moments chaps. Life is too short not too.

Lets hope we write another moment tonight.

COYS!

I thought we managed to leave that 6pm shit behind with the Europa League.

c2d.jpg

Edit: 'Of the quartet, only United are scheduled to play all six ties at 20:00.'

Fucking shocker.
:lamelaaghh:

I agree.

For me the joy of the game is in the moments. Last year at Wembley, stood there punching the roof after Kane buried a second carbon copy near post goal - in that moment.... i couldn't care less if we went on to win the thing. I couldn't care less what talk sport had to say about it or whether the "keeper should have done better".

And equally whilst watching the boys lift the league cup will feel amazing and be an incredible day out, it will mean nothing the next time we lose a game "we should have won".

Live in the moments chaps. Life is too short not too.

Lets hope we write another moment tonight.

COYS!

If you compare it to getting nutrients from a cow, those moments are like milk, no? Every now and then you can extract some milk from the cow, make some hot chocolate and carry it with you on the train and feel warm inside when you drink it.
But if you haven't eaten in a long time, there's nothing like eating a beef steak while wearing a nice pair of trousers made from cow hide

If you compare it to getting nutrients from a cow, those moments are like milk, no? Every now and then you can extract some milk from the cow, make some hot chocolate and carry it with you on the train and feel warm inside when you drink it.
But if you haven't eaten in a long time, there's nothing like eating a beef steak while wearing a nice pair of trousers made from cow hide
Poch, is that you?
:pochshock2:

Back
Top Bottom