Spurs vs Inter @ Giuseppe Meazza|| Tue 16:55 GMT

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Willing to bet we'll see old school Kane now that he's actually going to be playing as a lone striker and not accommodating a winger playing out of position.

If you compare it to getting nutrients from a cow, those moments are like milk, no? Every now and then you can extract some milk from the cow, make some hot chocolate and carry it with you on the train and feel warm inside when you drink it.
But if you haven't eaten in a long time, there's nothing like eating a beef steak while wearing a nice pair of trousers made from cow hide
It’s spreading where are you all getting this gear from share please we’d make a killing round my way

Bit worried about Dier and Davies (vs Perisic?) otherwise, fine.

This is the kind of game that should suit Dembele and Lamela

Inter's XI in case anyone cares:

image.png

Apparently there's a game on in just over an hour... though you wouldn't know it!
It's a European Championship Cup League Match or summit, I dunno... but it has it's own anthem and everything...

We'll be wearing an almost all white kit with a Navy smear across the middle!
Toby & Tripps won't be there... others might!

Just thought I'd get in there 'first' and start the world's latest match thread!

Any team news, or are we still all dissecting the Liverpool match?

You must have Don Giovanni Don Giovanni blocked if you can't see the match thread.

Quite surprised and shocked that Dier is starting again and that Dembele is managing 2 games in a week. Victor must still be well off the pace. Other than that though good team and should be more than a match for Inter.

Now we're back to basics - decisions become a lot more easier for Pochettino.

One of Lamela, Son or Eriksen are poor today? Lucas is waiting.

Dier has another poor game? Wanyama has spaghetti in hand.

Back to basics for us, exactly what I was expecting. It’s a shame Lucas drops out but the system we were playing to accommodate him up front was causing too many problems for others.
Tbf I actually think we used that system last season quite a bit as well with Son in the role Lucas has played this year. Lucas is just perhaps more eager to impress and running into more space that Kane usually occupies.

Back
Top Bottom