Spurs v Liverpool, 15th September, 12:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hi guys. Here is one "deluded" Liverpool fan.
Never had in mind to come here and provoke or something like that so please don't even think of that.
Just want to exchange opinion about our club situations at the moment and about Saturday game. That's all. If you don't want me to wrote. Just wrote if I'm not welcome. I'm fine with that and I'll perfectly understand that. I see from this thread, there's general sense from you that it's gonna be a though game. Ok, you expect win and it's completely understandable. So the same feeling is from the other side. Personally, I would take point from Wembley straight away but always hope that it can be all three of course. Early games prove to be always though games for Klopp. At Klopp's time at Liverpool, in total, there's 10 victories from 28 attempts - 35 percent win rate, or almost one in three. That's one of the reason why I'll be satisfied with point and we also don't have good results in first game after the international breaks. On the other hand, we see our chances from better defence than last few seasons and of course you're playing attacking football which is always better for our counter style of play than deep sitting defences, so, from my point of view, I'll take a point as a massive one..

English motherfucker! Do you speak it?!

Any Scouser coming on here to stir some shit up would be like:

giphy.gif
Mild mannered Spurs fans coming in here to discuss are like that also

They will beat us.
We have too many injuries in midfield. Even if Wanyama, Sissoko Lamela along with Winks come back they won’t be match fit.
We have looked a bit open at times.
To beat them you must nullify the service, not give them time to find Salah or Mane.
Imo we will lose it in midfield and our defence will be put under pressure.

I could be wrong.
I hope I am.
But I have bad feeling

Not really sure what we will see formation / line up wise.

I feel we have more strings to our bow than we ever have and not being able to predict our line up defiantly gives the opposition headaches.

Transfer thread - major cunt-off
Matchday threads - major cunt-offs
most player threads - rather cunt-offs

So wherever you'll go, you'll see the same.

I am so amazed about this forum - never seen one where like 70% or more of all posts would be just personal dishing and arguments (with very little relevant content). Even though we should be united by the support of one football team. Go figure.
I agree it will drive posters away to see the same poster/posters repeating the same point over and over again. I would support a daily limit on how much each poster can post but not sure how it can be managed. Most of it is off topic. The only times I have voted for suspension of a poster is when an obvious rival comes on to slate us off. However this past week I have been sorely tempted.

Still moaning about last year
:dembelelol:

I hope we do it again.

Even worse this time.

90 mins - A two footed professional foul from Lamela to stop a clear through Liverpool break is given the wrong way. Salah gets a straight red for simulation and Klopp is sent to the stands for protesting.

The resulting free kick from Lloris wins us the game despite their keeper being impeded and hawkeye breaking and awarding the goal even though its clearly a mile away from going over the line. Lloris then celebrates in front of their fans by pretending to be drunk.

During the mayhem of the celebration the whole Spurs team including Poch take their shirts off and throw them in the crowd but don't get carded. Cue 5 mins of time wasting whilst the shirts are retrieved.

Full time whistle goes, absolute scenes.

Last edited:
I hope we do it again.

Even worse this time.

90 mins - A two footed professional foul from Lamela to stop a clear through Liverpool break is given the wrong way. Salah gets a straight red for simulation and Klopp is sent to the stands for protesting.

The resulting free kick from Lloris wins us the game despite their keeper being impeded and hawkeye breaking and awarding the goal even though its clearly a mile away from going over the line. Lloris then celebrates in front of their fans by pretending to be drunk.

During the mayhem of the celebration the whole Spurs team including Poch take their shirts off and throw them in the crowd but don't get carded. Cue 5 mins of time wasting whilst the shirts are retrieved.

Full time whistle goes, absolute scenes.

After the final whistle a police appeal for an undisclosed amount of missing hubcaps from nearby parked cars!

I agree it will drive posters away to see the same poster/posters repeating the same point over and over again. I would support a daily limit on how much each poster can post but not sure how it can be managed. Most of it is off topic. The only times I have voted for suspension of a poster is when an obvious rival comes on to slate us off. However this past week I have been sorely tempted.

I would agree to the limit of posts because when you get posters like Sammy going off on one constantly repeating the same negative crap it ruins the thread but I can’t see how it could be managed other than them being voted in the bin which takes a while
Ignoring them doesn’t work for me as I think why should I have the thread being further ruined because it’s disjointed?

Back
Top Bottom