Spurs v Liverpool, 15th September, 12:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Nope, it wasn’t ironic. Man up you weak little rat, you have said that three times in the last three seasons.

First post true? Ok, so you still want Levy out?

Cunt
Christ it was a joke and everybody knew it, look at the funny ratings it got. A couple of pages before someone said that I'd probably write off the season if we didn't make any signings. It was obviously tongue in cheek you tool

Which makes you a fan that thinks we have been surpassed by Liverpool and West Ham, our season is already a failure and that Levy needs to go and the club is a “fucking shambles”...

Good for your Dane. You must be so proud.
We have been surpassed by Liverpool imo, club isn't a shambles but our summer transfer window was and the contract situation on many of our key players is. Don't know where you got the West Ham thing from, more lies I guess

I hope Kane breaks Salahs leg. Just to see his infamy amongst the Scousers rise 100 fold

and the ref books Salah for diving and gives spurs a free kick

Never want to see something like that.

Frankly, for all the slack Harry is getting for being out of form, I think Salah has looked far worse this season. As long as we crowd him and Mane and try and isolate Firmino, I don't think they'll provide as much of an attacking threat as we think.

You don't come across as a totally dumb person, yet when you are quoting people or trying to summarize what they've been saying you make all kind of silly 'mistakes'.

One mistake.

The rest was relevant and he has form. You know this and it’s telling that you choose to stand by his side.

It’s becaue you are both at the same table.
Little old Spurs should get back in their box, and any success is a lucky bonus to you.

Christ it was a joke and everybody knew it, look at the funny ratings it got. A couple of pages before someone said that I'd probably write off the season if we didn't make any signings. It was obviously tongue in cheek you tool
Don't engage this idiot - he's on a quest to poison and derail every thread.

Yeah it’s always a joke later on isn’t it.

Was it a joke when you said the same thing 20 minutes into Juventus away.....

We have been surpassed by Liverpool imo, club isn't a shambles but our summer transfer window was and the contract situation on many of our key players is. Don't know where you got the West Ham thing from, more lies I guess

Well they spent 100M, isn’t that all it takes?

Liverpool have surpassed us? After 4 games?
They’re only 3pts ahead of us after 4 games.
Last year you said us finishing 2pts above them meant nothing.

But 3pts with 102pts to play for and they’ve surpassed us.

RAWK-esque

I think your stay here mate will be a short one even if you mean well. Football's to tribal and to survive on an opposing teams forum you have to be submissive, the minute you react to criticism and you will, then you'll get hammered. On the upcoming game then i have to admit that i would be happy to take a point in a well fought match between two decent teams ( i'll probably be hammered for admiting that ). Our early season form is patchy and we have to many players lacking physical and mental sharpness. That's my take on it and i shall now retire to my place of abode.
images
Fair one, tnx for reply. I was simply interested in opinion about the Saturday game. I just don't have any other intentions.

Lets hope Poch doesn’t read this forum

Otherwise we will publicly flog and hang Lloris & Lucas for half time entertainment for their transgressions.

Theeeees eeeeees foootball

Back
Top Bottom