Spurs v Liverpool, 15th September, 12:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

As I said, only intention was to hear about the game the from the opposite side. Nothing more. Next one is between our clubs so that's the only reason..
But ok, I get your point. I'm going.

Best of luck.

You seem a reasonable person so no hard feelings, but if I wanted to find out about the opposition fans stance I’d just read through their forum rather than posting on it

Well they spent 100M, isn’t that all it takes?

Liverpool have surpassed us? After 4 games?
They’re only 3pts ahead of us after 4 games.
Last year you said us finishing 2pts above them meant nothing.

But 3pts with 102pts to play for and they’ve surpassed us.

RAWK-esque
2 points over the course of 38 matches is really not that significant performance wise. Even if it did thankfully help us finish ahead of them.

Not that the season is over after 4 or 5 matches (like some may or may not be claiming). That just stupid.

2 points over the course of 38 matches is really not that significant performance wise. Even if it did thankfully help us finish ahead of them.

Not that the season is over after 4 or 5 matches (like some may or may not be claiming). That just stupid.

I don’t understand the sentiment.

It’s two points which was the difference between 3rd and 4th.

If we win the league by 2pts or even on GD will people not think it’s that good enough?

What’s good? Do we need to finish 15pts ahead of Liverpool to say we were better than them? Is finishing above them not enough?

I hope we do it again.

Even worse this time.

90 mins - A two footed professional foul from Lamela to stop a clear through Liverpool break is given the wrong way. Salah gets a straight red for simulation and Klopp is sent to the stands for protesting.

The resulting free kick from Lloris wins us the game despite their keeper being impeded and hawkeye breaking and awarding the goal even though its clearly a mile away from going over the line. Lloris then celebrates in front of their fans by pretending to be drunk.

During the mayhem of the celebration the whole Spurs team including Poch take their shirts off and throw them in the crowd but don't get carded. Cue 5 mins of time wasting whilst the shirts are retrieved.

Full time whistle goes, absolute scenes.
Perfection

Fucking hell, stop being so reasonable, throw a few fuck offs around, i'm welling up here.

No way. It's not me. I was really only wanted to hear your thoughts about a game. But yes, it's not the best place to discuss about it when you are an opponent fan. So I just didn't think enough about it when I decided to register here. But all fine of course.

I hope we do it again.

Even worse this time.

90 mins - A two footed professional foul from Lamela to stop a clear through Liverpool break is given the wrong way. Salah gets a straight red for simulation and Klopp is sent to the stands for protesting.

The resulting free kick from Lloris wins us the game despite their keeper being impeded and hawkeye breaking and awarding the goal even though its clearly a mile away from going over the line. Lloris then celebrates in front of their fans by pretending to be drunk.

During the mayhem of the celebration the whole Spurs team including Poch take their shirts off and throw them in the crowd but don't get carded. Cue 5 mins of time wasting whilst the shirts are retrieved.

200.gif

Transfer thread - major cunt-off
Matchday threads - major cunt-offs
most player threads - rather cunt-offs

So wherever you'll go, you'll see the same.

I am so amazed about this forum - never seen one where like 70% or more of all posts would be just personal dishing and arguments (with very little relevant content). Even though we should be united by the support of one football team. Go figure.
Ogh do fuck off
:dierpochhug:

Coys

I hope we do it again.

Even worse this time.

This is fucking GOLD! COYS!!!

Back
Top Bottom