Spurs v Liverpool, 15th September, 12:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That article is so funny. Still, fair play for not making too big a deal about the penalties and praising Kane. A bit.

Still mostly deluded, though.

However, as I said to my foster lad (Liverpool supporter); Liverpool are top of the league and the rhetoric is that we will be beaten because Klopp and Liverpool are world class. So who is the pressure really on?

Rough patches? Support? You can’t even make half-time in a match thread if we’re 1-0 down.
This is him supporting the club

So Poch has basically confirmed that we're not signing any players. Close the thread. Absolute fucking shambles. Eriksen, Vertonghen, Dele, Toby and Dembele have no new contracts. Eriksen 2 years left, Vertonghen, Toby and Dembele 1 year left. What a fucking mess we're in, SchmoodSpur SchmoodSpur can try and spin it all that he wants. We have seriously messed up and it's going to cost us. I don't buy that we're just guaranteed to finish in the top 4 because we've done it last season. Wake up you dim cunt, can't you see the situation. The best defence we've ever had, at least in the pl era, is about to be broken up. Dembele is leaving soon and Eriksen probably along with him. What a fucking shambles of a transfer window and a big massive fuck you to Daniel Levy you pathetic penny pinching cunt. Imagine bidding 3m and Onomah for Grealish and then dillying around until there's a few hours left of the window.

If they don't win or at least make the final of the chl next season I'd count it as a massive failure of a season

Season's a write-off for me if we don't get in any players within the next week

The last post was from June
:pochfacepalm:

No what I said was that people who are slagging me off for me pointing out Eriksens weaknesses will all agree in seven months.

Just like now it’s all fine to say Kane has been a different player for everyone. Back then though people like you were all up in arms.

Same with Dele. You are a typical sheep.
You say what the loudest are saying, and get annoyed later when I remind you that you have turned full circle.

This post is proof. Still talking about my views. Once more, I stand for them.

You don’t dare back what you said in the summer though. Because you are ashamed at the fact you spent 4 months rim jobbing the Scousers.
I just said that I still stand by what I said in the summer

I might melt in regards to the team as a whole and the direction of our club, but I don't call our players shit and write them off when they have a few games off

I think it’s odd that you support the players but not necessarily the team or the club. Maybe that’s just me. Nevertheless, if that’s how you roll, fair enough.

Oh my god, the second post was about Liverpool and the third one was obviously ironic and everything I said in the first post is true
Nope, it wasn’t ironic. Man up you weak little rat, you have said that three times in the last three seasons.

First post true? Ok, so you still want Levy out?

Cunt

Last edited:
No what I said was that people who are slagging me off for me pointing out Eriksens weaknesses will all agree in seven months.

Just like now it’s all fine to say Kane has been a different player for everyone. Back then though people like you were all up in arms.

Same with Dele. You are a typical sheep.
You say what the loudest are saying, and get annoyed later when I remind you that you have turned full circle.

This post is proof. Still talking about my views. Once more, I stand for them.

You don’t dare back what you said in the summer though. Because you are ashamed at the fact you spent 4 months rim jobbing the Scousers.
Every. Fucking. Thread.

And he is perfectly aware of that, which makes him such a shameless WUM.
Simple mistake, I wasn’t aware at all.

I don’t need to manipulate his posts on purpose they are bad enough.

How very telling that you decided to jump on the fact I misinterpreted that quote and jump to his defence but can’t criticize him slating the club and happily ignore the other disgraceful posts I quoted.

You are one of a kind. A pair of faithless melts who think we don’t deserve our seat at the top table.

You showed your true colours yesterday.

Hi guys. Here is one "deluded" Liverpool fan.
Never had in mind to come here and provoke or something like that so please don't even think of that.
Just want to exchange opinion about our club situations at the moment and about Saturday game. That's all. If you don't want me to wrote. Just wrote if I'm not welcome. I'm fine with that and I'll perfectly understand that. I see from this thread, there's general sense from you that it's gonna be a though game. Ok, you expect win and it's completely understandable. So the same feeling is from the other side. Personally, I would take point from Wembley straight away but always hope that it can be all three of course. Early games prove to be always though games for Klopp. At Klopp's time at Liverpool, in total, there's 10 victories from 28 attempts - 35 percent win rate, or almost one in three. That's one of the reason why I'll be satisfied with point and we also don't have good results in first game after the international breaks. On the other hand, we see our chances from better defence than last few seasons and of course you're playing attacking football which is always better for our counter style of play than deep sitting defences, so, from my point of view, I'll take a point as a massive one..

- Lloris* -
- Trippier - Alderweireld - Vertonghen - Rose -
- Dier - Dembele -
- Moura - Eriksen - Son -
- Kane -
If Lloris isn't fit then Vorm in. Also not sure whether Dele will be 100% so I'd throw Son and Moura in and give their fullbacks something to worry about.

I'm torn about this one.
Very much looking forward to this, it could be the perfect game to bounce back from the crappy showing at Watford.
On the other hand I'm concerned the dippers seem to have a knack of fast starts and settling into a good rhythm quickly, us with our usual slightly sleepy starts seems to suggest we will need to have lots of luck to withstand early pressure before we get into the game and cause them issues. Hoping we come out deadly from the start though and perhaps blow them away instead.
I'd like to see Rose start, feel it was odd to swap him out after good game against Utd. Poch surely swaps the wing backs more than any manager? Does seem excessive to me, albeit I'm no expert.
If no Dele I would like to see Lamela take his place, and Sonny ready on the bench for impact.
3 at the back to cope with press better:

Lloris
Toby Davinson Verts
Tripps Dier Eriksen Rose
Lamela Lucas
Kane

Got nasty feeling as I'm writing this that Lamela is still injured, if so either Winks or Dembele - preferably Winks though - can swap to go deeper with Dier and push Eriksen up a bit more.

Hi guys. Here is one "deluded" Liverpool fan.
Never had in mind to come here and provoke or something like that so please don't even think of that.
Just want to exchange opinion about our club situations at the moment and about Saturday game. That's all. If you don't want me to wrote. Just wrote if I'm not welcome. I'm fine with that and I'll perfectly understand that. I see from this thread, there's general sense from you that it's gonna be a though game. Ok, you expect win and it's completely understandable. So the same feeling is from the other side. Personally, I would take point from Wembley straight away but always hope that it can be all three of course. Early games prove to be always though games for Klopp. At Klopp's time at Liverpool, in total, there's 10 victories from 28 attempts - 35 percent win rate, or almost one in three. That's one of the reason why I'll be satisfied with point and we also don't have good results in first game after the international breaks. On the other hand, we see our chances from better defence than last few seasons and of course you're playing attacking football which is always better for our counter style of play than deep sitting defences, so, from my point of view, I'll take a point as a massive one..
I think your stay here mate will be a short one even if you mean well. Football's to tribal and to survive on an opposing teams forum you have to be submissive, the minute you react to criticism and you will, then you'll get hammered. On the upcoming game then i have to admit that i would be happy to take a point in a well fought match between two decent teams ( i'll probably be hammered for admiting that ). Our early season form is patchy and we have to many players lacking physical and mental sharpness. That's my take on it and i shall now retire to my place of abode.
images

I hope Kane breaks Salahs leg. Just to see his infamy amongst the Scousers rise 100 fold

and the ref books Salah for diving and gives spurs a free kick

Back
Top Bottom