Southampton v Tottenham Hotspur | Saturday 18th March | KO: 3pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Obviously there was no goal scoring opportunity but it was a foul in the box which would have been given anywhere else on the field. Penalty all day long.
There’s no foul. There’s literally no contact. Was it daft and probably stupid? Sure. Would it be a foul/penalty had he made contact? Probably. But, there’s nothing.

Honestly, it’s astonishing they let that stand. Pure abdication of their duty, in my opinion.

Or as his time has suggested here he's a stubborn cunt

Spot the one constant, it's fuck all to do with management.

It's all about the six inches between the players ears, prime example is this useless, overpaid, Championship player.

This is where the rot of this club begins.

eric-dier-stands.jpg
500.jpg
3517-1502879329.jpg
FC_Salzburg_gegen_AS_Roma_%28UEFA_Euroleague_play-off%2C_2023-02-16%29_41.jpg
_109147400_mauriciopochettino_getty.jpg

There’s no foul. There’s literally no contact. Was it daft and probably stupid? Sure. Would it be a foul/penalty had he made contact? Probably. But, there’s nothing.

Honestly, it’s astonishing they let that stand. Pure abdication of their duty, in my opinion.

It's a ridiculous call... When you look at what BOTH players did; there's truly no foul to even judge.

3-1 up and i think it was dier decided to retreat to the goal line instead of going with walcott. Then the penalty was laughable but sarr thought he had all the time in the world.

Dumb decisions.

Had their player not flung himself into Saar there would not have been even the little contact there was. You're right, just awful officiating.

The issue, these same mentally weak cunts are the same fucks that got Pochettino, Nuno, Jose and now Conte the sack. Lloris, Davies, Dier, Sanchez, Tanganga, sessegnon, Son etc etc. All mentally weak bastards stinking out this place far too long and consistently fucking up season in season out. When do we start blaming these wankers? I’m sick of the sight of them all

I could not agree more.

100% spot on.

But Levy will go fishing again hiring the next big hope. A hire based on nothing more than a "name".

How has that worked out over the last half decade?

All the hard work to date goes down the drain. No European money, all the good players leave.
SORRY BUT YOU ARE AN IDIOT.
Ask any Everton fan if they want yo be relegated ?
I couldn’t care less about them. Our revenue is far more stable. We need Levy out, if it takes relegation I will take it. This can’t go on

Sanchez, Rodon, Tanganga, Lenglet, Dier, Reguilon, Winks, Lo Celso, Ndombele, needs to be out the door.
Every one of them — Lenglet aside — have fixed term contracts with Spurs. They make far more than the average continental player, the World Cup is four years away and half aren’t even internationals and, oh, Europe is broke.
How do you propose to force them out?

Be careful what you wish for. If you think ENIC are going to sell distressed assets at pennies on the pound then I have a bridge to sell you.
Agree, I want Levy out and a complete restructure of the non commercial side. Retire and sell his stake, or take a non exec and employ an experienced CEO

Every one of them — Lenglet aside — have fixed term contracts with Spurs. They make far more than the average continental player, the World Cup is four years away and half aren’t even internationals and, oh, Europe is broke.
How do you propose to force them out?
Well we released Doherty, didn´t we?

Seriously tho, it shouldn´t be impossible to sell the majority of those players, we just have to be realistic and lower our value of them

Last edited:
Morning coffee and MOTD while everyone else is asleep.

WTF happened on the first goal? Son and Kane doing their usual wandering about. Hojbjerg massively out of position - ends up being the furthest player forward. Skipp in no man’s land Lenglet body shape totally wrong as ball is played, perisic has not got back into a back 5 shape and reacts too late to the situation, porro ball watching and lets adams run off him. Dier and Romero caught out by the shit show unravelling around them.

As a coach you’d be going mental on Monday replaying this shit to your players.

This isn't the managers fault.

Who the fuck do you think will come in and get the likes of Sanchez, Dier, Sess, Davies, Tanganga, Pierre, Emerson, and the rest of those soft sods to ply any better?

Look how many of those starters today (Lloris would have started if fit) were managed by Poch? Three managers ago!

Those players are the culprits not the manager.
I think the point is that they don't care lol

Back
Top Bottom