Southampton v Tottenham Hotspur | Saturday 18th March | KO: 3pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

They're a woeful team, but they'll be desperate, we need to go there and dictate play, we can't afford to disrespect them.

I'm going to this! Excited to tick another ground off the list watching Spurs

my list so far

WHL
Totteham Hotspur stadium
Wembley
Villa Park
Etihad
Old Trafford
Goodison
Anfield
Emirates
Upton Park
Craven Cottage
Loftus Road
Selhurst Park
KCOM (Hull)
St James' Park
Vicarage Road
Molineux

then outside UK

Dortmund
Leverkusen
Real Madrid
Barcelona
Bayern
Sporting Lisbon.

I appreciate no one cares but I'm proud of how far I've gone following the team I love and living in Dublin.

my list so far

WHL
Totteham Hotspur stadium
Wembley
Villa Park
Etihad
Old Trafford
Goodison
Anfield
Emirates
Upton Park
Craven Cottage
Loftus Road
Selhurst Park
KCOM (Hull)
St James' Park
Vicarage Road
Molineux

then outside UK

Dortmund
Leverkusen
Real Madrid
Barcelona
Bayern
Sporting Lisbon.

I appreciate no one cares but I'm proud of how far I've gone following the team I love and living in Dublin.

:adesalute:

my list so far

WHL
Totteham Hotspur stadium
Wembley
Villa Park
Etihad
Old Trafford
Goodison
Anfield
Emirates
Upton Park
Craven Cottage
Loftus Road
Selhurst Park
KCOM (Hull)
St James' Park
Vicarage Road
Molineux

then outside UK

Dortmund
Leverkusen
Real Madrid
Barcelona
Bayern
Sporting Lisbon.

Don't be daft. You should be proud of that record! Thanks for sharing. A much better record of watching spurs at different stadiums than me.

I did spend all day travelling to watch us play Wigan away, once though! Took fucking ages coz trains broke down and it was chaos. Got there. Weather was freezing, it was pissing down, and we lost one fucking nil.

I'd travelled solo initially but ended up sharing beers with some others on the train, who invited me to join them seeing I was on my Todd, which was nice!

Ended up going to some random Wigan pub with them, and we got chucked out after some were caught smoking haha.

Missed the last train and we found some grotty fucking place to stay in, and went out on the lash in shitty Wigan.

That weekend was both really shit but also really fun. I honestly don't know which it was!

One of those blokes was a full on nutcase, mind, and he belted out the Sol Sol song most of the evening! :avbcringe:

Don't be daft. You should be proud of that record! Thanks for sharing. A much better record of watching spurs at different stadiums than me.

I did spend all day travelling to watch us play Wigan away, once though! Took fucking ages coz trains broke down and it was chaos. Got there. Weather was freezing, it was pissing down, and we lost one fucking nil.

I'd travelled solo initially but ended up sharing beers with some others on the train, who invited me to join them seeing I was on my Todd, which was nice!

Ended up going to some random Wigan pub with them, and we got chucked out after some were caught smoking haha.

Missed the last train and we found some grotty fucking place to stay in, and went out on the lash in shitty Wigan.

That weekend was both really shit but also really fun. I honestly don't know which it was!

One of those blokes was a full on nutcase, mind, and he belted out the Sol Sol song most of the evening! :avbcringe:
I absolutely love the buzz of a new ground and a few times I've had to sit on my hands in the home end. the moment you see the seats on the other side of the pitch as you enter the stand your in is special whatever ground your in!

Spurs aside - Bayern was spectacular what a ground.

Worst ground was QPR, it was nice don't get me wrong but the seats in front and behind are so close it's not possible to sit without trying to spread your legs. your needs dig into the seat in front of you. absolute agony.

still it was 2014 or 15 we won 2-1 it was March . Kane got both, Sandro got one back. Rio was playing for QPR he was shocking.

I absolutely love the buzz of a new ground and a few times I've had to sit on my hands in the home end. the moment you see the seats on the other side of the pitch as you enter the stand your in is special whatever ground your in!

Spurs aside - Bayern was spectacular what a ground.

Worst ground was QPR, it was nice don't get me wrong but the seats in front and behind are so close it's not possible to sit without trying to spread your legs. your needs dig into the seat in front of you. absolute agony.

still it was 2014 or 15 we won 2-1 it was March . Kane got both, Sandro got one back. Rio was playing for QPR he was shocking.

Was that the game where Kane went through on goal towards the end and literally shooed Mason away when he offered a square ball?

my list so far

WHL
Totteham Hotspur stadium
Wembley
Villa Park
Etihad
Old Trafford
Goodison
Anfield
Emirates
Upton Park
Craven Cottage
Loftus Road
Selhurst Park
KCOM (Hull)
St James' Park
Vicarage Road
Molineux

then outside UK

Dortmund
Leverkusen
Real Madrid
Barcelona
Bayern
Sporting Lisbon.

Nice list, I can't believe you've actually dedicated weekends going to fucking Hull and Wolverhampton from Dublin just to watch us. Hopefully we won those two games.

my list so far

WHL
Totteham Hotspur stadium
Wembley
Villa Park
Etihad
Old Trafford
Goodison
Anfield
Emirates
Upton Park
Craven Cottage
Loftus Road
Selhurst Park
KCOM (Hull)
St James' Park
Vicarage Road
Molineux

then outside UK

Dortmund
Leverkusen
Real Madrid
Barcelona
Bayern
Sporting Lisbon.

Impressive.

zach-galifinakis-hangover.gif

Back
Top Bottom